Goose62 Highlight CS Video

Goose62

Yep, I'm in the process right now of creating a highlight cs video of some nice scenes, all from my cal-o matches. I'm about 30% done right now, just wanted to let you guys know I'm working on it and it'll be something cool you want to download. The song I chose was "Filter - Hey Man Nice Shot". Keep in mind I've never worked with Adobe Premiere before, so I don't know a lot of things, I'm just experimenting on a lot of stuff. So if it looks amateur, that's because it is. I'm thinking I'll probably have it done in the next month or two.

Sweet goose, maybe I'll be lucky enough to have a cameo in it lol. Let me know when you're done I'd love to see it

Yea, I'll post here when I'm done with it. Clarification: These are only scenes from my POV. Unless you are in one of the scenes with me, sorry whon
sad.gif
It's tough enough trying to go through all MY demos for good scenes, let alone other peoples. I have just always wanted to create a highlight video of my demos I've recorded in cal matches. So, even though I have little to no knowlegde of Adobe Premiere, I'm learning as I go. Maybe when I become alittle more comfortable with Premiere, I'll start taking individual ToJ demos and make a clan CS video. Until then ... you'll just have to put up with watching MY highlights for 5 solid minutes
sad.gif

I actually considered doing the same thing at one point, then I realized that I just really didn't have time to get it all done and the way I wanted it. Then I also realized that I only had enough demos to cover about 1 1/2 mins..
sad.gif

You actually have 5 mins of demo time Goose? Cool.
cool.gif

Yea, I'd say I've got about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes already of demo video. But the whole thing isn't going to be straight demo recordings. Some will be some Photoshop stills and stuff. I'm going to experiment and have fun with this project.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Goose62 @ Nov. 07 2003,1:04)]Maybe when I become alittle more comfortable with Premiere, I'll start taking individual ToJ demos and make a clan CS video.  
I started doing that on my old computer but it didnt have the horsepower to pull it all together ~ and my new computer doesn't have adobe premiere or video mach installed but it still has tons of demos

Aparently there was some _famous_ counter-striker named Que or whatever (not me). He made some sort of triple headshot with an AWP in a video and I used to get all sorts of really shady types in IRC on gamesnet messaging me wanting to talk about how the triple headshot happened. I still haven't found the video in which that happened and I'd like to see it. BTW....I think I'm idle in the IRC channel right now. If anyone wants to request a ghost kill on me please do because I'm afk by about 30 miles for the next week.

Ok, I'm finished with my video, but it's nothing AWESOME or anything. Just some cool music with a few good scenes from some CAL matches. I compressed it with the DivX 5.03 codec, so if you don't have that, download it from www.divx.com. Also, it's alittle under 41 Mb ... which leads me to my next question. Does anybody have enough space to host this somewhere? Post here and let me know, thanks guys!

Everyone can thank Plankeye for his generous hosting of this video. Remember, download the DivX codec first if you don't already have it. And also keep in mind, I know nothing about Adobe Premiere/Photoshop, so don't flame me too much ... I already know I'm a nub in that software, lol.

CLICKY

Maybe this should be posted as news on the www.toj.cc site. I don't know if it's that important though. I know some people were interested in seeing it and may not look here. I really don't care, I just wanted some feedback on what people thought of it.

I think it kicks.... I actually remember playing vVv so that nade double kill was awesome. If you are looking for improvements maybe... I would have to ask if there was a way to increase the resolution so the video isn't so blocky looking, but I suppose that takes up size and keeping it small it good.

Yea, I could make it better quality, but it'd be about double the size. It's not fun to download a 100+ Mb video.

nice work, well done goose.

music choice was good, nice use of transitions and stills too.

all you needed to do was record you playing me and you would have had about an hour of demo's of l337 0wn4g3.

(goose owns the rights to be, but graciously of him allows me to keep playing.)

biggrin.gif

First off... Long time no see guys.

I've been busy with school and havent had much time for cs lately.

Another 1337 vid of old school cs is "The one and only Heaton"

I could only find one site with the download (and its slow). sorry... when I got it it was on a US server.

However its worth the wait. ttyl.

Back