Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByblosHex

Since you poeple care more about counter strike and that nonsese to give a crap to how anybody else feels, and you dare to accuse me of things I have never done and you lead me to images depicting a whore beding over with her breasts hanging out and then you warn me?! For a so called Christ alligance this place is pretty sick. So, you know who you are to whom I speak. SO Im leaving this sick place once and for all. I left once and I came back but it wont happen again. Ive had enough of this crap from all of you accusing me of all kinds of insane things like personal attacks. I have not once attacked anyone personally. Learn how to read and understand English and then you will see I stated. Scummy Creatures not scummy person. Well you guys have caused enough neck pains and chruning stomachs. See some of you on the other side.

rock.gif

well, bye then.

oh and to make a rebuttal...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Since you poeple care more about counter strike and that nonsese to give a crap to how anybody else feels,

Yes thats obviously why we have such a strong prayer community, why people have gone out of their way to help you and to offer themselves with advice and prayer...
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and you dare to accuse me of things I have never done

who exactly has done this? Maybe you are being a bit oversensitive?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]and you lead me to images depicting a whore beding over with her breasts hanging out and then you warn me?!

hmm overreaction...funnily enough there are websites other than this one and they exist in this place called the real world. We cant be responsible for every website that exists and if you come across a website with an image you find unsuitable then im sorry but you cant blame an entire community for it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]For a so called Christ alligance this place is pretty sick. So, you know who you are to whom I speak. SO Im leaving this sick place once and for all. I left once and I came back but it wont happen again.

well see ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back