Good News and Bad news....

*WALL*

Good news....

pie rocks, if you haven't heard already....

but seriously, I have been offered a Paramedic Firefighter position with the city of Milpitas. This has been my dream to be a firefighter, and I am finally able to do it. It is a huge praise because I have been working towards this for 5 years now of schooling, volunteering, and testing for different fire departments. Praise God, for it is by His grace and glory that I can have this job. I do not deserve His love, and yet He continues to pour it out upon me.

Bad News...

This really isn't bad but hey, would you have read this post thinking I wasn't going to fill you page full of spam if I hadn't said something interesting in the title?

I start very soon. Actually next week. My fire academy starts Oct 1 and lasts 12 weeks. I will be very busy during that time, and not sure how much wow time there will be. I will be working a 24 hour shift on fridays so I wont be around to raid. The rest of the time might be consumed by study sleep time. I will check the forums once and a while, but who knows how much in game time I will have.

GOD IS GOOD....ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

How....how...evil you be lol :D

Congrats and Good luck. We will miss ya on Fridays....although there will be more room on the tabel with that ginormous chair not there...:D

But seriously Good Luck and God Bless.. We'll be here when you get done with training:)

Way to go WALLAROO! We'll be missin ya in game for that 5% chance to crit aura. Come on to raid whenever you're able though, we need to hear your girlish squealing. :D

Awesome news! Gratz Wall!
FireOwl90dpi.jpg

Oh noes, the pie's on fire, call in Wall to give it CPR!
fire-pan-2.jpg

(btw I am on a really boring conference call)

Congratulations Wall, :D ...... That is awesome news.:)

Your employment is well positioned. I'm happy for you.

Young

Good news: Wewt, Walla-walla-winkie! It's amazing when we see God's hands moving us towards the places we want to be, and that He has called us to.

Bad news: no more π

Back