Good games to get for Christmas?

Rithkil

What do you guys think would be some good games to get for Christmas? Mainly for PC or XBox.

Half-Life 2 Silver
UT2004 if you don't have it yet (great game, and it's getting relatively cheap)
Burnout 3
Halo 2 (but since you have an xbox, you probably already have that)

half life 2, Final fantasy 7,8,9,10,10-2,11, ultima online.

Dead or Alive Ultimate, Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow, and Prince of Persia: Sands of Time are on my list for Xbox games. For PC I want Worms 3D.

Other Xbox games you might consider

Halo 2 (best Xbox game IMO)
KOTOR 2 (Haven't played it but the first one rocks.)
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Haven't played it, but the first one rocks. This one is way more violent.)

Just curious, are you getting those for Christmas, or are they getting those, for you in Christmas?

You as you, your own money.
They as they, your relatives money.

4-5 games: $150-$300.

The demo for pop2 sucked.

Seriously, the end boss got stuck in the first 2 minutes and I couldn't finish the level.

KOTOR 2 is out for Xbox...comes to PC in Feb
sad.gif
but Half Life 2 is good

i dunno, the second prince seemed kinda cheesy with the "dark prince" and the demo was dumb, but i think i'll just go out and buy the original half life for $10 *runs*

Any ideas of some good strategy games for comp that would be good to get?

I agre with PoP 2. It's not as good as the first one in my opinon.

I realize its not Christmas any more, but get Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth. I have it, and BOY!!!!! HELMS DEEP IS HARD!!!!!!!!

get WoW...i wish i had a good enough comp for WoW, If i did i would switch to home school so right after i can WoW alllllllll day

[b said:
Quote[/b] (youthfulward @ Jan. 06 2005,8:36)]I realize its not Christmas any more, but get Lord of the Rings Battle for Middle Earth. I have it, and BOY!!!!! HELMS DEEP IS HARD!!!!!!!!
agreed. my brother got it and is playing and has been stuck on that particular level for awhile...tried to beat it myself once,being pretty good at RTS games, and the ladders slaughtered me. tricky level!

Half-Life 2
Halo 2
SW: KOTOR 1/2
Prince of Persia 1/2
MOH: Pacific Assault
Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
SW: Battlefront

Indeed. its very hard. I hated the ladders. I ended up waiting for the Rohirim while I sent all my hero's to the inner-most part the Helms Deep. the Deeping wall.......... I hate it when they blow it up..... it gets VERY hard. Ive been thinking about it though. I think you should hole up in the court-yard in the Very back of Helms Deep, after a while of course, and wait for the rohirim, and when you call them in, just have them go and attack the Isengard Camps.

Back