Good Bye

Xaris

My brothers and sisters in the Lord,

It is with a sad heart that I am writing to tell you of my permanent absence from Aion. It was and is a great game, but it is time to move on. I enjoyed the many conversations, groups and instances. Thank you all who have prayed for me during my time with you. I will stop by on the forums occasionally to see how you are doing.

I have put the most valuable of stuff I had in the legion warehouse as well as just over 18 million of kinah. I could put more stuff in but there is not enough room. Hope you can put it to good use.

Lord Bless everyone, and thank you for sharing your time with me in Aion.

I enjoyed the brief time that I was able to spend with you in Aion.
Take care and hope things are well with you.

Hate to see you go John! Those of us who are on pretty regularly, now have characters in their 40s, grouping up, and having fun. Keep in touch, take care and God Bless you and your family!

Sid

Bonnie told me about this and I saw the post. I have waited for some words of inspiration or some marvelous farewell speech I could write but sadly that never came.

Maybe it's because we in Christ Jesus never really say goodbye. Oh sure we have our moments here on this earth where we might not see or speak with each other for awhile but in the end we get to hang around with each other for eternity.

Take care of your family, yourself and your flock. May our Father, His son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit be with you, guard you, heal you, provide for you and be your Holy and Righteous God forever and ever until that day we meet again.

Love Always in our Lord Jesus Christ,
Shawn

Back