Going down to Mexico/Spring Break

ReptilianGoose

My youth group and I are going down to Creel and Urique, Mexico. Cheeseo and Killerah are in there too. We're going to be going to the marajuana workers about 14 miles into the canyon. Just pray that nobody gets hurt from the hike because it will be a little sketchy. We're going with 59 people, so the chance of having somethng bad happen is pretty high. We leave on Saturday at 6 in the morning.

Incredible outcome

The trip went awesome. We hiked about thirty miles into Copper Canyon to go and visit the Tamaranian Indians(no idea how to spell that). The last American to go there was 20 years ago and he was killed, so that was interesting. A week before two of the Indians knifed each other to death. So what could we do but share God's love too them. Several people came to know the Lord. God was definately there with us. His power could be seen constently throughout the trip. Thanks for all your prayers.

Thank you for coming down to Mexico to share the Love of God. In a country that is 90% Roman Catholic its hard for locals to get much ahead but when Foreigners come in to share, people open up. Thank you for caring for my people. :D

Back