Going crazy

There are now 2 cats.. and they have been sleeping on top of my mom's convertible top.. and the other night the two cats got in a fight on top of the car so we came out in the morning and there was blood, hair, and cat pee all over the car. Pretty nasty.

I'm still trying to catch them.. I think we might just keep my cat in her kennel and put out poison.. but I'd still prefer to catch the cats and just drive em someplace and drop them off. We'll see.

get a shotgun and a shell with low powder and put rock salt in it... shoot the lil kitty in the butt and he will never come to you again lol

I really really hate cats. I suggest rat traps in clever locations. I.E. top of the convertible, in front of the cat's homemade door.

SNAP.

The end.

This was actually told in a story to me...

You can buy small animal traps. Set one out in a place you know they go (for instance, soiled areas where they would "do business).

Once you capture said feline, set the trap with cat inside in an inconspicuous place...such as the middle of your driveway...and spray it down with a water hose for a couple of minutes. The cat will soon associate your house with a bath and be sure to never again enter.

If I caught it I wouldn't be letting it go near my house. I'd be driving it somewhere far away and releasing it into the wild.

This was actually told in a story to me...

You can buy small animal traps. Set one out in a place you know they go (for instance, soiled areas where they would "do business).

Once you capture said feline, set the trap with cat inside in an inconspicuous place...such as the middle of your driveway...and spray it down with a water hose for a couple of minutes. The cat will soon associate your house with a bath and be sure to never again enter.
lol

I really hate cats too. My parents have bought multiple cats over the years. One time my mom thought it would be cool to buy a persian cat... Well she bought one and we got another free. More like buy one cat and get the retard cat free. One was so afraid of people that she spent all her time under the bed and the other one peed on everything... Not fan.

Back