Gmail...

So far I'm enjoying it...a lot of people have said that the interface is like Yahoo's, just slighty better. They took it that one extra step.

The biggest difference though is the "conversation" thread. I'm still sorta figuring out how it works exactly, but it groups e-mails that are part of the same thread of communication all together and you can open and collapse messages as you go. And everything's searchable.

Problem is, I don't know what to use my account for just yet! I've got two spam accounts, a mailing list account, my personal account, my professional account, etc...

heh, I just got my account yesterday, and im loving it.
smile.gif

http://gmail.google.com/

Gmail is Google's free e-mail system, currently in beta. Details in the above link. In order to get an account though, you need to be invited by someone who already has a Gmail account.

I like Outlook Express.

I wonder if they will make an actual application for Gmail...that can recieve any type of email, besides Gmail!

btw..people i checked ebay..gmail invites are going for just over a 1$ canadian..so in american funds its almost free
smile.gif
when gmail first came out, invites were like 40$.

Heh, I just got 6 invites at my account the other day. PM me with your email if you'd like one.
biggrin.gif

Heheh, I have 12 invites now! I think they're getting ready to roll it out to the public, or else load testing it.

Back