Global Agenda: Free Trial

Might look into it this weekend, but after a week of overtime I don't wanna do anything...lol...but that free trial has been on my list since it dropped like a week ago... :p

Finally finished downloading (hurray for 6GB) and played a small amount last night. It is intriguing. I need to see if I can find a first-person view option (didn't check last night, was just getting into the game). I'm not much on rpg style games (I've tried many and usually give up after about 2 weeks), but the fps involvement may make this one last longer.

Finally finished downloading (hurray for 6GB) and played a small amount last night. It is intriguing. I need to see if I can find a first-person view option (didn't check last night, was just getting into the game). I'm not much on rpg style games (I've tried many and usually give up after about 2 weeks), but the fps involvement may make this one last longer.

There is no first person option.

3rd Person gives you a wider range of vision and more info about the status of your character. Imagine trying to figure out if your hanging on a crate, having a protection buff, seeing if someone decloaks and starts whacking your back up, etc. The character only gets in the way at point blank range, where you don't even need to aim.

Patriot - I know what you mean! I wish some developer would make a playable first person viewpoint style game.

What vibrokatana says is true, though - you need to be able to see your character all the time in most MMOs.

I think it could be done in first-person with status icons to indicate if you are hanging on an object. Being attacked from behind could mirror HL2:Source or CS:Source style indicators.

I hate having the central portion of my screen taken up by my own body. But given that the developers do not have the same preferences that I do, I will just have to live with it. =)

Back