Give your Kudos here!

Will303

Hey peeps-
In life it's easy to grumble and complain, but few take the time to really build others up. This thread is designed to be a place where you can give public props/thanks/kudos to someone in the guild.

I want to start by thanking Tebran for not only giving me encouraging words and good advice regularly, but he also initiated and ran me through ZF today!! :D

The guild as a whole has been a safe, friendly place to play. But, Teb went above and beyond the call. I hope to be as cool and helpful to others as Tebran! :)
Will aka Salvado =)

Last edited:
Dude not to give him a big head...but yeah Teb is the man, he has been very helpful in getting instance runs together for me to see the new content as well as get some attempts in at some gear upgrades! Thanks bro!

Also Tree and Goblit have both helped out immensely with offering their crafting skillz and help with elite quests.

Last edited:
Teb is da man but da problem with da man is his ego is over inflatable. don't give da man a reason to have an over inflated ego.

Mind, you I was running through some loch modan the other day and lo and behold, I went through an area where he first came to help me and I was caught off guard thinking of him. I was going to mention something, then I remembered da ego!!!

woot tebbybear. mr personable. kudos to all our guild leaders for taking all the guf and fuss from everyone as well as our raid leaders for pounding away at it. kudos to all those peeps who are helping get people geared up in nax like neliva who is running nax groups still. kudos to all our crafters/enchanters/glyphers and alchemists who have helped people make the stuff that people need to play. kudos to all those people who offer scriptures and prayers in guild chat. kudos to all those people who run instances they don't need just to hang out with fellow guildies. kudos to grim for taking down some mean bosses, and to the patience of those waiting to get into ulduar. kudos to mr. mordos for setting up excellant framework for a raiding program. Kudos to anyone who has treated a fellow guildie as a brother or sister. kudos to everyone who i neglected to mention, who have contributed to redeemed, if i listed you all, it would be major spam!

kudos to good and cit!
they have helped me with SOOO much in game and out =)
they are like my 2nd parents and i love them dearly thanks!

Aww, thanks lol. Kudos to all the down-to-earth members of the guild for making the guild what it is. It's always fun to log on and find someone to chat and tease with. Mattiah, Dradow, Tera, Vahls, Gilgageek, and so, so many others lol.

Also, thanks to all those who keep an upbeat attitude. You're always fun to hang with!

The Teb pull is epic.

Kudos to everyone who makes Redeemed such a great group to hang out with. Over a year away from the game, and yet I felt the pull to come back. :D Lots of cool 'old timers' that I get to hang out with again and a ton of new members since I last was around that I'm getting to know. I like it!

Kudos to Goodwone cause whenever difficult recruits ask for ginvites I send them to her!

Kudos to Jad cause whenever disgruntled guildies want to complain, i send them to him!

Kudos to Wall cause I ninja'd his belt!

Kudos to Goblit for always throwing leather balls at me!

Kudos to Mirakle 1.0 for coming back to play with us!

Kudos to Shadowbill for sending me a text message with 83 words that started with the letter H...

Kudos to Mr. Fuzzy and Galatians for letting me ride their coat tails in 3v3!

Kudos to Where and Lara for always running heroics with me!

Kudos to my wife for letting me play!

And Treebranch would like to give Kudos to Treehouse for all the gold!

Can you REALLY give kudos to yourself, for giving yourself money? sounds like your giving yourself too much credit if you ask me :p

Last edited:
Galatians:kudos to good and cit!
they have helped me with SOOO much in game and out =)
they are like my 2nd parents and i love them dearly thanks!

<3 forever, east coast, west coast, doesn't matter, you know how to get a hold of me! glad your focusing on RL kewl stuff :D kudos to Galatians for making us all smile!

Kudos to Goodwone (GW) for letting me join the guild, and for conspiring with Jad to create an expensive bag for me! Kudos to Niko for opening a locked box for me. Kudos to anyone who has ever donated to the guild bank. Kudos to those of you that respond to my login greetings and the greetings of others! :D

Last edited:
Kudos to Avesther, for being a great Priest class leader and helping all the priests with their needs;

Kudos to Goodwone and Goblit for being good listeners;

kudos to all the leaders and officers who have to learn to deal with difficult situations, in some cases backing down from issues or stances they think are right but then realizing they aren't-for growing in interpersonal relations and having God as their Pilot;

kudos to all past guild leaders and officers for all the time and effort they put in;

Kudos to Neliva for running late night runs;

Kudos to all the guildies for making this a great guild!

God bless and shalom

Back