Getting to know people.

Glitch

Whats up, this is Glitch. I've been a Toj. member for about 3-4 years now... yet... no one remembers me. I seem to meet people who think I'm new to Cga... alot. Now I understand i'm not technically "old school" ... yet.... but i would still like to meet people. Oddly enough for a post. Hello, I"m Glitch. Just post and tell me who you are (not in RL just nickname). So basically i'm trying to get to know people. hello, i'm Glitch, I'm big on CS (1.6 and source); WOW, AOE 2 when i can; and WC3 (when i can)

....i guess nice to meet you?

Hello, I am a gamer in retirement, you can referr to me as vibro in short (as everyone who actually speaks to me does). I am 19 and studying at Florida State University in the field of Electrical Engineering.

Right now I am reading up on Cg and am learning that language, I played Guild Wars for about a year and a half (including the late stages of the beta). And play CS:S whenever I want to spend hours at a time blowing stuff up.

I am really tired but I reguarly write in 8 forums...last I counted, good bye.

Hi, I'm shyfroggy....

I like to play Counter Strike and Counter Strike:Source although lately we've been playing a lot of Guild Wars!!!

Oh, and i'm married to babo;)

Hi, I'm Cory. I remember you Glitch. ;) I have not been playing much of anything lately and consider myself a gamer contemplating retirement. When I do play, it's Guild Wars, or CS, CS: Source. Can't say I play much of anything else right now. (Unless you count Solitare and FreeCell)

:)

Cory

im Atown, your best friend in RL for the last 5 years? lol, hangin out in 1.6 and gw, and forums.

Good Day Glitch, my name is Jeshurun but most call me Jesh and I'm an old guy with a forever young heart thanks to Jesus being in there. I play CS:S from time to time and I enjoy mountain biking and reading the Word of God.
Nice to meet you and bless you.:)
Yours,
Jeshurun

I'm SSquared. Also, somewhat of a retired gamer, but things are slowly creeping back in. I stopped playing games 1.5 years ago as my photography really took over. Last game I played was Sid Meier's "Pirates".

Recently bought a laptop, though, and have been looking around for good, free games. So I've been playing with Battle for Wesnoth. Although, even that has taken a back seat as I have been working on my own little game over the last month. It started as a contest over at Christian Coder's Network. I enjoyed working on it so much, I have continued to program the game in hopes of finishing the project.

My favorite games are almost anything Star Wars (Jedi Knight, Jedi Outcast, and KOTOR being among my faves), Total Annihilation, Half-Life, Freelancer, Dungeon Siege, and Medal of Honor...oh and probably Call of Duty, too.

I am now really into the game soundtracks. I listen to Radio Rivendell a lot.

totally forgot, i play GW.... wow... how did i miss that one. i also play alot of HL stuff. I enjoy Starcraft as well... sadly enough i never get to play these RTS games, since i strictly like to play with Christian guys when playing RTS... long story.
And thank you guys for postin on here, it is nice to meet you all.... except Atown ;) jk. it is interesting to meet you all. and many i've seen before (yet probobly dont' remember me) :D anyways. Talk to yall later.

DV whered that sig go that said: "Im that athiest your pastor warned you about" , i liked that one lol

Hey Glitch... I'm Neirai.. I'm 21 and attending Bible College.

I'm usually found in WoW with The Forgiven... but as of late College has made that less possible so now I'm a CGA troll like everyone else.

I am Strong Fortress. I've only been around here in the forums for about a month, so I do not know you. But, nice to meet you. :) I am 25 and married. I mostly enjoy WoW (StrFortress in Mustard Seed Conspiracy); I'm pretty new there too. My wife got me into it. I also enjoy a good game of Halo (1 or 2). Hope to see more of you here. :)

Strong Fortress forgot to mention that I'M his wife ;) I play WoW-Mustard Seed Conspiracy just like him. Most of our gaming tends to take place at our house on the xbox with our RL friends, instead of online. I troll the forums at work when I have a spare moment. :)

hi, i'm Baron Squirrel, been a member since January.

i'm a senior mass media major at a school in arkansas you've never heard of.

i play GW, Solitaire, & Maple Story, when i'm not at work or talking to my girlfriend online....

Great, people actually play on Mustard Seed Conspiracy!!! anyways. on a side note, can I get your lvl. I played WOW alot a couple months ago, and now i'm back on. My Characters are anything related to the name "Glitch" (for example, Glittch, Glifch, Glitchltc. etc.)

I'm Phantom. I'm the CS Chapter Co-Leader for the ToJ. I like The Punisher a lot, he's my favorite comic character. I collect comics, my collection is probably in the 200s by now.

Back