Getting Keyed...

[7F]Griswald

Hey all I have finally got off my rump and started the quest chain to get keyed for Karazhan... I am currently on the quest to enter Shadowlabs and surprisingly have tonight free. Woot!

So if any of you guys want to join me for whatever reason I would love to do some killing tonight :D

Anyhow take care,

Ironwolfe

I hate shadowlabs with a passion, and I'm raiding Kara tonight...when you get around to SV and the other instance runs, let me know. Just contact Lloki...he's almost always up for 70 instances.

Done Arc, only one more to do Black Morass... almost got keyed last night but sadly we wiped on final boss after he was reset somehow??

Anyhow take it easy.

I am sorry I was already in a run last night when you got on to do BM. I would be happy to do BM with you tonight if you still need it Shane. I usually get on between 7-8p server.

I am sorry I was already in a run last night when you got on to do BM. I would be happy to do BM with you tonight if you still need it Shane. I usually get on between 7-8p server.

I was with her. (= I actually like clearing adds in BM, so count me in if I'm online. Just sent me a tell on Lloki or Loughkey. (=

Hey no worries, I had a makeup soccer game for two of my kids so I was on later than I expected. I have a few games this evening and my wife requires some of my time so I will not be on tonight.

Will try and hook up with you all another time. Take care.

I am on every night about the same time Shane, just give me a heads up on when you want to do it, and I will get it set up for you if you like:) Can't do it Mon/Fri cause of Kara though.

I could run Arc...still need that rep. I'd also be up for SV, but only cause I love this guild. (=

Teddy smash BM!

If ya need a tank and can't find Tinie (and/or Karazhan is in full swing), the Teddy is always willing.

Unless, of course, I'm already tanking stuff at the moment.

Back