Get yourself a free ipod!

dudedude7000

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10003413
Check it out, just use the link I gave you to complete one of the offers (I chose ancestry because it's free, and you can just cancel it over the phone once the offer is completed), and get 5 of your friends to do the same and walah! Free iPod (just make sure you use my link so that I get credit for refering you there)! And no, it's not a scam www.freeipodguide.com has pictures to prove it, and yes it's legal, the advertisers pay for the iPod. I'm sure you've all seen this before, but if you haven't, why not give it a go!

I thought about doing it, but Ancestry.com wasn't an available option and nothing else interested me.

I once got mixed up in one of these great things and then I ended up being charged for a subscription to PC gamer and to PC world magazines....

Here are my offers:

BMG Music Service, New york Times, Blockbuster Online, Video Professor, Columbia House DVD, Boca Java, My Daily Dose, MyInks, and GM Cards

well be careful that one of those offers doesnt end up a purchase without you knowing until you get the bill
sad.gif

Well, I was extremely skeptical of this until I did some research.  The thing seems to be legit enough that G4TV had an interview with the CEO.  You can watch a video of it at the following link.  Just look for a link halfway down on the left that says FreeiPods.com - Really?

http://www.techtv.com/screens....00.html

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dudedude7000 @ Oct. 08 2004,1:37)]still at 2 yellows and no greens
sad.gif
You should have one green sometime in the next couple of days. I've done the offer, but I was reading the FAQ and it said that it sometimes takes a couple of days to reflect that I signed up for the offer.  (and as soon as it gets here, I'm calling to cancel!)

After that, I'm going to work hard to try to get my five people so I can have a free iPod. I never would have done this if it wasn't for the TechTV interview.

I'll let you know the minute it turns green, it still hasn't. I'm excited. I found out that the offers rotate in and out, so you get different offers every time.

I was going to do the Blockbuster rental program, but then I found a better deal for that through Slickdeals, so I ended up ordering a free trial of the vitamins. As soon as I receive them, I'm calling to cancel so I don't get shipped the next batch and get charged $40.

I've got 3 people in yellow status. As soon as they complete and I get two more, i've got an iPod. i can't wait!

Back