Get to know your Guildies OR spam by any other name...

Gabe is a freshman this year. His 2 older sisters have some friends over (9 of them to be exact...all females ranging from freshman to seniors, 2 of which I personally know have crushes on him)

The next person to read this knows he won't be playing Guild Wars tonight :)

WRONG!!!

Remember...I have like 4 million high school girls at my house...and my son

The next person reading this wishes they were him.

Gabe is a freshman this year.
me too, im so excited i got all hard classes, but then im a 4.0 student. still cant wait tho
yes i do...
WHY GOD WHY!?!?! well i guess im happy with my life.

um.. the next person will think that the government is corrupted and is trying to take over the world with assassian trained mice ready to climb up the sewers and take over the WORLD!!!!!!

not me either, most girls annoy me or i bore them lol. plus im still working on starfire >.>

yeah, like when there is this gathering of girls, and you become one's girlfriend... they all love you so much. BUT when you break up with her, they ALL HATE YOU X_X

so no, i'm glad i'm not him =D

The next person will think girls are over-rated

The next person will think girls are over-rated

WRONG!!!! lol

And My wife and I are up supervising...see it's 3 am and I still haven't gone to bed. But I have all the confidence in the world in my son. He is an awesome young Christian man. I am proud of him. So I will dispell the notion that there is anything wrong :). He just thinks all these girls being here is cool. Nothing wrong with that. Besides they are pretty good kids, all of them. They respect my wife and myself.

The next person is getting up for work...

Amicus Dei of [FoG];170555 said:
yeah, like when there is this gathering of girls, and you become one's girlfriend... they all love you so much. BUT when you break up with her, they ALL HATE YOU X_X

It's a collective mind.

Resistance is futile.

Semi Wrong... I am not a big Fan of Chocolate but every now and than.

Next Person is looking forward to GW:Nightfall

Wrong

I am at home :P. Oh Ash Serenity is very good!

Next Person wants to see the Transfomers movie!

yup, you meet a girl and they will find a way to hate you.

I have an awesome wife. I believe God has blessed our marriage and gave me this inicredible woman.
She let's me wear the pants in the family...she just tells me the color ;)

The next person understands completely.

Back