Get to know one another in the legion Thread!

one2dredd

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Hi guys here are the rules. Just post something about you what you like to do and what your main is and any Alts you may have.

Name: Andrew
Job: Sales
YM: smalltownpoet77
Legion Position: Acting Legion Leader / Member

Main: Fionadredd
Alts: Perrindredd, Birgittedredd, Aviendhadredd,Nynaevedredd,Rahabdredd,Garethdredd,Tuondredd
Play times: Daily around 9pm Mountain time sometimes earlier weekends it varies!

I have always loved PvP so obviously I enjoy that. I enjoy playing with other members and doing instances. I look forward to playing with everyone.

Last edited:
Name: Jay
Occupation: High school history teacher and mountain bike coach
Hobbies: Mountain biking and surfing
Family: Married with two kids...10 year old daughter and 7 year old son :)

Legion postion: Centurion
Alts: Brumyn, Conall, Kyhber, Gianne, Murianne, Muiren
Play time: not much lately, but usually in the early evening PST

Name: Nathan
Hobbies: Video games, and conspiring to take over the world

Legion position: Former leader/Centurion
Main: Kanshisha
Alts: Takerou, Seion, Nisoo
Play time: 9pm - 2am Eastern
Style: PvP, and running instances with guild
Wish: People would hang out in vent more!

Account status: Expired untill I find a job.

Last edited:
Name: james
Hobbies: Video games, use to be fishing and rc car racing

Legion position: Centurion
Main:decheck, dechants (dechants not in guild)
Alts: derange, neihi, neyhi ( also not in guild)asmo toons decheck,greeneye
and meenobot
Play time: 6pm - 10pm Eastern
Style: PvP, and doing stuff with guild mates
wish i could play with more guildies

Name: Aaron Faulkner
Hobbies: Bible study, Greek, Hebrew, video games, movies, pitbulls, computers, reading, writing, RTS games, homework, Tabletop RPGs.

Legion position: Centurion/Self-proclaimed recruiting officer
Main: What's that?
Alts: Barjona, Doula, Mava, Jega, Cephas, Hadassah, Rockslide, Dadiv
Play time: Pretty random throughout the day. Depends on whether I have classes/homework.
Style: PvE, and mass PvP.
Wish: Richard Truxillo played Aion instead of WoW. Loved his EQ songs.

Account status: Recently reanimated.

Name: John Park
Hobbies: MMO's, snowboarding, hockey, soccer
Family: Married, 3 year old daughter, 1 1/2 year old son - everybody is a redhead except me, please help!

Main: Xaris
Alts: Xeimon, Xolos, Xarakter, Xalepos, Xilliarchos
Play time: As much as I can; usually between 9pm-1am PST.
Style: PvE, and PvP. Because of family dynamic I always feel bad grouping because I go afk often, though I like to group.

Last edited:
Name: Mike
Hobbies: hiking, family time, shooting, gaming
Family: Married, 22 year-old daughter (mostly plays as an Asmo on Israphel), 17 year-old son.
Main: Aleron
Alts: See sig
Play time: Inactive at the moment. Usually evenings when active.
Style: PvE and PvP.

• Name: Chuck
  • Hobbies: gaming, studying, kayaking/fishing, drawing Celtic knotwork, reading and general learning
  • Legion Position: Noob =)
  • Main: Abar (Lvl 38 Templar)
  • Alts: Rumplestilltskin (Lvl 30 Cleric), Secundus (Lvl 30 Sorc), (on Israphel: Theblacksmith (Lvl 34 Glad), Jayel (Lvl 30 Assassin), Elimelech (Lvl 31 Cleric), Eliyah (Lvl 30 Chanter), Sethur (Lvl 15 SM) )
  • Playtime: most evenings (PST) :eek:
  • Style: Mostly PvE ((kinda like a Carebear with Kung-Fu grips) I would like to learn to PvP better) I mainly enjoy helping people, group events/quests; just tired of playing a MMO solo :rolleyes:, it doesn't make any sense to me

Last edited:
( >^^)> <(^^< ) It's Cherubi~

~~Hi Guys~~ This will be my FIRST POST on the forum! -^^ Thanks, Andrew, for helping me troubleshoot!

Name: Tina Wu
Occupation: Voice teacher, College student, Christian Music Ministry called "Stream of Praise".
Hobbies: Worshipping, singing, music in general(contemporary/rock), taking care of my sweet cat, artisan baking, gourmet cooking, make-up artistry, RPGs, swimming, going to Disneyland, obsession with apple green
Favorite Food: Cilantro or Creme Brulee
Favorite Cuisine Influence: French
Relationship: Taken :3 (GF of "Sensui", A.K.A. Bruce)
Main: Cherubi (Ranger)
Alts: Chartreuse (Cleric)
Play time: Most days, except for when on tour with band. I am not a morning person, but rather a night-owl.
Style: n00b. I enjoy PvE and group stuff. I also would like to craft more. :3 Getting to know the game better. I am pretty terrible at PvP for now(I get scared), but I want to do better!

Name: Bruce
Hobbies: Worship, Listen to music, Tennis, Gaming, Play my bass/drums
Favorite Food: Rice
Favorite Cuisine: Japanese
Relationship: Tina (Cherubi) is my sweet girlfriend
What's special about me: I'm colorblind.

Main Character: Kageyasu (Gladiator)
Alt: None
Play Style: Casual, Teamplay. This is the first time I'm playing a DPS class. I've been a tank in all the RPG games I've played since the day I started playing an RPG. (Lineage II, and Aion in Nezekan)
Play Time: Usually between 8pm - 12am PST if I don't have lag

Name: Shawn
Relationship: Married - To Bonnie (Sidonia)

Legion Position: Officer
Main: Zandaris
Alts: Valdimere, Poisonlily, Bonifacia, Cognas, Zahira, Varimos, and Aziron
Play times: When ever the wind blows. Usually 6PM Central till I get tired or wife drags me to bed. I'm also on from time to time during the day when I'm working from home.

Name: Bonifacia, but you can call me Bonnie
Relationship: Married to Shawn (Zandaris), 9 year old boy and 7 yr old girl
Hobbies: Bible Study, Listen to music, gaming (once kids are in bed), love watching sunrises and sunsets (breathtaking)
Something special about me: Can cluck like a real chicken

Main: Sidonia
Alts: Yes, but not in the guild, currently not leveling

Me

Name: Joy
Hobbies: In case you couldn't guess from my alias, I enjoy playing clarinet and sax at church, the symphony, and a variety of small ensembles.

Main: Munchkinmama, currently a level 51 Chanter
Alt: ClassyClarinette is curently on the Vazeil server, a level 36 glad. I hope to transfer over to Seil if NCSoft ever lets me.

I love to help others with various quests, so feel free to ask for help!

Honored to be the newest member of this legion!

I almost never come into the forums ...

Name: Kimberly
Legion Position: Member
Main: Tavorian (assassin)
Alts: Orionli (cleric), Chitrinee (templar)
Play times: Morning, evening, whenever. Depends on my mood.

Hobbies: I read a lot--I'm an English major. Guitar. Art. I make jewelry and sell it when I have time.
Family: Aleron is my dad. My mom and brother are NOT computer savvy--you won't catch them on Aion ever.
Relationship: None to speak of.

Hello

Name: Art
Relationship: Married. Have a 20 year old daughter from first marrage and we just adopted her sister who is 11
Hobbies: Scuba Diving (until i left Hawaii), Hiking & Camping, gaming
Something special about me: well not so much about me, but my daughter was born on the day my team won the super bowl :)

Main: Faddaben
Alts: plenty, but not in legion

I found the website by googling "Christian Clan" i didn't know if i would find anything, but was very happy to find you guys. I've actually been playing Aion for about 17 months. I've tried all but the SM and find that so far I’m staying alive the most with the cleric. Plus i enjoy the cleric also :)

My gamming background didn't really start until my last few years in the navy. We had a bunch of pc's in a little LAN and someone got copies of Ghost Recon and Unreal Tournament. Ghost was lots of fun. I then got into counter strike and unreal. Joined a Christian group called Tango's for CS and a clan for Unreal 2004.

I heard about Aion from a co-worker but did not realize it was an MMO. Not in the least. I purchased through my steam account and boy was i surprised when i had to sign up for an account. Steam would not give me a refund so if figured I’d at least give the 30 day trial a go. Well I’ve been hooked ever since.

I’m not real big on PVP but that’s mostly due to lack of experience i guess. I like the questing and i love running around with groups working with others to get quests completed and basically having fun. I must admit that i do enjoy the fort raids. Have only been on one offense, but have helped to defend on a few occasions and had a blast (probably because i lived longer).

Anyway, soloing is ok, but I’d rather run around with people so please don't hesitate to ask me to join if you find you need additional players.

Well hopefully i didn't rattle too much. I'm grateful for meeting those of you that i have and look forward to meeting more of you as we go along.

Last edited:
Back