Get Rizz to the US!

Tek7@Work

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Greetings, all.

As many of you already know, the dedicated and hard-working Rizz wants to move from England to the United States of America. I'll let Rizz explain his motives in his own words.

It takes cutting through a lot of red tape to cross that pond and stay in the US, so I'd like members of this community to offer help where they can. Information, knowledge of US immigration regulations, encouragement, prayer--everyone has something to offer.

So let's rally behind Rizz and get him over to the US.

Hoo-ah! Team effort!

What i need is to know what way i can get residence in the USA.

Do i need a visa/green card? Do i apply for citizenship?
Do i have to work there? can i get there based on my academic record or my religious beliefs?

ANy information, forms, links, hellp will be appreciated. If you need further info (if you know what you are doing) then please email me.

Rizz's e-mail address is rizz AT toj DOT cc.
smile.gif

hmm Rizz here all the time then he'd be in trouble cause then I would have to hunt him down and give him a monster Hug.

Blessings,"Angel"

My dad is an immigrant from Greece, he's been here about 25 years and has been using the green card. He just never got around to getting citizenship. If you want to talk to him about it I could hook you up on aim sometime.

edit-pm me if you're interested and I'll give you his email

Y do u want to move to america, my cuz just moved to london and he says its a great place.

And y not move to Canada we're alot cooler than those guys down south, also your money is worth more over here.

But if u really want to move to america I would apply to some jobs over here. My cuz in india got offered a comp job in the states and the company took care of all the paper work.

My dad has 11 siblings so I have alot of cousins.
smile.gif

I can't offer much, monetarily, but I have friends and family all over the States that are good Christian individuals who would put you up until you found more permanent arrangements, and my father has business connections throughout the east coast. Give me a buzz and I'll see what I can do for you.

Political Asylum.

If you do come, live in wisconsin. Job market isn't too bad here, and the people are friendly.

DDUDE COME TO WASHINTON!!!!! as far i as i remmeber u have to live in the US for 7 or so years before u can get citizenship, your green card should last u for that amount of time, if u want a student green card try getting into Washington University and Washington State University (WSU is better)

lol they erased my post
tounge.gif

Anyway... I belive its 5 years before you become an American.. do you know what that means?! You will not be... whatever you are... you will be an AMERICAN!!! A fat slimey American like Atown and I.

Just to clarify the situation a little more..(and thakyou for all your help so far)

I am plannig on moving to Tulsa, OK. Some members of ToJ are currently in process of setting up a LAN cafe there, for which i will be staff..

Now if that was up and running i would get across easy on a work visa. The question is what do i do since its not made yet?

Can i get a temp residence until its up and my employer gets me work based residence? if so what forms etc would i neeed?

Thankyou all for your offers of a place to stay etc.. If i am passing i might well drop in. Since one of my dreams is still to do a toj stop tour of the usa.

Ooooooo England... alright it wont be too much of a problem then... im guessing your a citizen over there... now you just need a reason for them to let you in and they probobly will.

psst... he doesn't have a brain to plug-in... lol
anyway, rizz, why don't you look on some government website, and find out what? or u can ask some people like e-mail vanaze to search up info for you and after ur done with that, he can e-mail the contacts he has! oh and btw, WHERE IS TULSA???
rock.gif

Back