GB Blueprints

ursen

Officer SOE/LoE/Where's "here"?
Yes even the Deep Cave is getting full, but a big thank you to those who are donating Blueprints. If you're are waiting for a big guild WvW day let your voice be heard. If we get swamped with Blueprints I will store some on my Quarter Master 'toon, Snookums. Snookums is dedicated to GB only, if you would like to donate any bigger storage bags for Snookums let me know. Currently she is in good shape, but with the new reward chests she sooner, or later, will be carrying overflow GB items. Keep using cons from the GB, and I, Shamgar, and Brydon will keep it sorted out.

edit: Just checked GB and sold some stuff to make room. Deposited 13s 92c. There also was one 10 slot bag to replace one of my 8's. Will load down Snookums later. There is now 36s 26C in Treasure Trove.

Last edited:
Remember that blueprints stack, so...we shouldn't be THAT swamped. :) I wasn't able to drop them on top of a stack, though, so I had to pull them out to my inventory, stack, then re-insert in GB.

ty for the reminder. I will take this opportunity to remind people that cons are still available, and the higher lvl are there for Guild Events like WvW night. If anyone is taking up cooking we could use low and midlevel items. All cons help even if a low level con is used by a high level toon. I guess I can push my cooking a little too.

Back