Garry's Mod

HockeyNut

Hi everyone! Does the CGA have a Garry's Mod server? I just got Garrys Mod and thouht it would be fun to play with other Christians!

Sorry,I kinda messed up the thread name...I should have called it something different to show that I was searching for a server.

No, the thread isn't invisible. :p

Don't get discouraged if you don't see a reply to a thread right away. It's the nature of digital communication (especially asynchronous methods like forums) for there to be a delay before a response.

I own Garry's Mod but haven't spent much time with it because of the learning curve. I've heard it's a lot of fun and I plan to try it out at some point, but there are just too many great games and not enough hours in the day.

But chances are good you'll find another CGA community member who plays the game!

Well,thats a lesson learned for me lol,be patient on forums. Garrys Mod dooes take a while to get the hang of,thats for sure lolol! Anyway,if anyone else has Garrys Mod feel free to post on this thread.

Btw in my last post I sounded upset,but I was gonna repost this thread somewhere else and with a different name and verything LOL

Back