Gaming Tonight

shadetaker

Tribe of Judah Lead Recruiter
Hey, since there hasn't been a whole lot of activity lately, I thought it'd be good to see if we could get some guys together and play some tonight. I'm gonna plan to get on TS around 7:00 mst and if anyone wants to join we can pick out a server and go from there. If you have any preferences about what time feel free to post and I'm sure we could get someting worked out. Hope to see you there.

Sorry I couldn't be there, but I was off at a conference all weekend. Just got back a few hours ago. If you get anything going tonight or next weekend, let me know.

michaelpi said:
well there is no point with out seth!!! ha well he should get on this weekend i hope

What do you mean? I didn't intend for it to be official practice or anything; I just wanted to get some guys together for a casual game.

michaelpi said:
ya well if seth was on evey one would join

Mabye, but seeing as how he has been unable to be on for a while it seemed like someone needed to show a little initiative.

To answer your question dan, seth aka divine/alizak is the chapter leader.

Well I just think nobody got on in time to see your game shadetaker. We just need to either plan in advance or play more often and hope people see you're on in xfire and decide to join.

Hey yes i am Seth ^.^ and i should be getting a connection hooked up to my computer Tomorrow (Thursday 9/29)...lets just hope this time it will allow me to connect to the internet since it wouldn't let me connect directly to the modem =/ not sure why it was driving me nuts!

Back