Game Update - April 6th

astrod00d

Update - Thursday April 6

Attention fellow citizens of Tyria,

As our new friends from the southern continent of Cantha have begun settling into their homes, we have received countless reports of violence raging between the Luxon and Kurzick factions within North Kryta Province and Nebo Terrace.

These societies are longtime enemies, and it appears their war has followed them onto our lands. We ask all citizens of Kryta to report any crimes, acts of violence or cruelty, or other disruptive public displays instigated by members of either faction. In the meantime, the Lionguard will investigate a peaceful resolution to the bloodshed.

-Lionguard Neiro

Updates:
Improved account management UI, making it simpler to add registration keys to existing accounts.
Fixed a bug that caused some users to experience intermittent audio dropouts.

After the update today, there are 2 new quests north of Lion's Arch. The Kurzick camp and the Luxon camp each have a 5000xp 500faction quest. I was going to do one of them but I was wondering that if I do one, the other will no longer be available. Has anyone tried yet? Also, I was with another guildie that had accepted the Kurzick quest and when I went to the Luxon camp, they were hostile. I killed one of them before we mapped to Lion's Arch (we were not sure if we should do it yet or not). They were level 20 and the one I killed dropped a purple max air wand. I was thinking that maybe if we take the quest, we could go and kill a few for farming purposes and then map to LA and then rinse...repeat, never actually completing the quest.

I'm thinking that since they are adding Factions related quests to Tyria, we should hurry up and decide who we are going to ally with so that we can concentrate on getting those faction points instead of the enemy ones.

I saw those quests and took both. I was able to do both they are fairly simple. When i got to the camps i wasnt attacked by any of them.
I would also wondering who we are going to ally with since the release date is coming up soon.

Take them both at the same time and you can do both. :)

This is being discussed in the "Luxon or Kurzick, we gotta decide" thread. Kurzick is leading by a vast majority.

You're both right

Prince Cor said:
I did a quest and they all died and i cant do the other quest so DO NOT do the wrong quest
Thrawn said:
Take them both at the same time and you can do both. :)

This is being discussed in the "Luxon or Kurzick, we gotta decide" thread. Kurzick is leading by a vast majority.

The first set of quests, "Can't We Get Along?", can be done with both factions. The follow-ups, "Crush the Luxons" or "Crush the Kurzicks", can only be done with one faction. Since you reduce the second faction's settlement to piles of bones, you can't exactly team up with them...

Back