Game Tuesday night 25th?

ewoksrule

I was wondering if you guys want to try a big ol comp stomp or scrimmage tomorrow night. I was thinking around 7pm PST but time is flexible.

I don't know if I'll be gaming tomorrow night. Right now, I'm planning to watch game 3 of the World Series because I can't give up on my Astros. If they are getting blown out by that time then I may need to avert my attention. If that happens, I'll join you. If not, I'll definitely play Friday night (late) or next Tuesday night.

astrod00d said:
I don't know if I'll be gaming tomorrow night. Right now, I'm planning to watch game 3 of the World Series because I can't give up on my Astros. If they are getting blown out by that time then I may need to avert my attention. If that happens, I'll join you. If not, I'll definitely play Friday night (late) or next Tuesday night.
Oh, don't waste your time on those pansies. You know they're gonna get swept. Why make it more painful by watching it? ;)

Oh shush before I make you.:mad: Considering the way both games went it could easily have been two nil the other way. I just hope Lidge didn't go BHK (Byung Hung Kim; no idea if I spelled that right) after the Pujols shot in the NLCS. Wouldn't be the first guy to totally lose his stuff and have his career go down the drain because of one pitch.:(

Oh and there's this little thing coming out tommarow called Civ4 that will eat my life and not spit it back up for a couple months. At least that's what I'm hoping in a somewhat sadistic way.;)

Ok, I might be able to play a game at around 7PM Central. Game 3 doesn't start until 7:38PM Central and I'm going to record it with the DVR. I can play a game of WA with ya and then watch the game without commercials! Who's in?

Count me in. Although I might not get there till aroung 7:30 PST/10:30 EST. Maybe if we get enough folks we can have a 2vs2 and really test each others mettle.

Back