Game over!

I can't watch the video...I'm just going to pretend that you did a faction change so you can gank me repetatively and then made a new level one for the video so you really aren't gone.....

Yeah...so I had one character slot left (was saving for Worgen). I made a Lloren level 1 human paladin alt, to save the name just in case. I had it for a few days before I got an email from Blizz saying that I couldn't keep the name because someone already had it. They apologized and said the name was changed to Llorenxyz. Not sure why this happened - maybe they are storing his character for awhile, just in case it was deleted by accident?

Yeah...so I had one character slot left (was saving for Worgen). I made a Lloren level 1 human paladin alt, to save the name just in case. I had it for a few days before I got an email from Blizz saying that I couldn't keep the name because someone already had it. They apologized and said the name was changed to Llorenxyz. Not sure why this happened - maybe they are storing his character for awhile, just in case it was deleted by accident?

Or maybe...as in my previous theory, he has made a horde named Lloren and is joining Your Bummed or FA and is preparing to get even with whoever was beating him on the healing meters....

Or maybe...as in my previous theory, he has made a horde named Lloren and is joining Your Bummed or FA and is preparing to get even with whoever was beating him on the healing meters....

qft. errr.....

haha no.

Lloren. I have to say that was a awesome video. What a way to go out. Congrats on your decision. I respect it. On the other hand, and I mean no disrespect to any other healers but Stonemaul Alliance lost the best healer on the server. I mean that. Your play on your Palidan inspired me to want to be a healer and try. I said try to achieve something close to what you did in our raids. Take care man and I hope I see you in this or some other MMORPG someday again.

Your friend.

Reco.

Literally what a long strange trip it's been. After 4 years of playing off and on, I'm finally going to call it a day for good. I decided the best way to sever any way for me to come back would be to delete my characters. So I did.

Anyways, I love you all who love Jesus here and I'll try not to be a stranger. Well,any stranger than I already am. :)

I'm working on a posting video of deleting the characters. It might frighten you! :) I also did deposit all my remaining money in the guild bank.

Thank you for all the memories, kindness, and fellowship enjoyed together.

For Him,
Joe

(rip - Lloren 11/5-9/9)

It was Truely Awesome having the chance to Play with ya! Good Times my friend! hope all is good for you in the many days of free time to come =P

Back