Game Night

I love rockets, a lot; people always think that I aimed wrong, and then, when the rocket hits them, they feel like they walked in to it. But, no, I meant to do that.

I couldnt come because of my drums being at 11 now and my grandparents being ere
biggrin.gif

Sunday nights have been a lot of fun. With the new vehicles and new maps (gotta love Tricky) it sure is great fun. The mobile artillery is truly an awesome weapon.
Kidan has found a new game called double dom.
I would like to play some deathball but my dial up just doesn't like it to well. The last time I played a game in UT 2003 I scored more goals for the other team than I did for my team.
biggrin.gif

Of course it wasn't on the ToJ server. My ping is about as good as it gets with dial up on the ToJ server.
Invasion is truly a tough game. so far we only got to level 9 and I believe someone said it goes to 12. get tough I say.grrrrr
mad.gif

That Cicada is really hard to beat when the bots are in control of it.
Ain't that right Stumpt?
CS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheJfreak @ Oct. 24 2004,11:31)]I couldnt come because of my drums being at 11 now and my grandparents being ere
biggrin.gif
It would have been great to have you in the game with us but it looks like your priorities are in order. CS

aint my fault i never played double dom before. though I think i'll stick to my invasion
smile.gif

still gots to say, i love that invasion. If you want to get past level nine, practice more!
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I had fun jumping scorpions. I wish I could have stayed for invasion, I have yet to play that game type. Maybe we can do it earlier next week so I can try it before I have to go to bed?

Fine by me...next time, guys, don't die so early and leave me all alone at level 9. ;) (I hate those flying guys with the fireballs...)

re: Double Dom...love to do a little more of that, but some of the maps are too big to get good coverage with only 2-3 players per side (DOM-SunTemple was a perfect example of that).

re: Deathball...dude, I'm happy enough just to have the server working with the basic Epic-approved maps, and now you want to install mods?!?!?
tounge.gif

gg everybody, those ONS matches are becoming epic in length. I took some screenshots, but I don't know how well they turned out (hard to gun, run, look at keyboard for screenshot key all at the same time...think I got a good one of me sticky grenning CS in a tank this time though.
wink.gif
)

Yes practice , practice, on second thought give me broadband I don't need practice. ,
biggrin.gif

Plankeye come on in earlier I am ususally in there long before anyone else comes in. I play against those high speed extremely accurate bots that shoot your rockets out of the sky before they get shot. Sleep? what is that anyway?

Yes we need a smaller dom map. Way to big for us last night. I'll try to find a smaller sized one this week.
CS
ps. Stay off the Tank dude!!!!

HEheheh...actually, you got me back a few times last night with your manta, running me over...splat!

I was wondering what happened to me that time around. I remember blowing up and I didn't see anyone. Now I know. Shagz the sticky bomber was the culprit.
tounge.gif

Sunday is coming again. Splat, Splat!!!! there goes the sticky bomber.
Plankeye get some sleep!

Hey has anyone tried to get the Urban map up and running or is it because of Linux? I would also like to get the ctf-Face Classic map up and running because it locked up too.

The double dom maps Conduit,ScorchedEarth locked up.

We were talking about smaller dom maps and these 2 maps Aswan and Renascent will work great.
Atlantis, Outrigger were fair., CS

Game night tonight (31 Oct) was fun. Couldn't connect to the server after we tried to play invasion though. Too bad.

That's ok, I needed the extra sleep anyway.

I was hoping to see stumpt on so I could tell him he needed to join the TDM team. Alas, I did not see him.

See you next Sunday.

I sure had fun too. Missed ya Kraniac. Dial up rocks., lol
The invasion game was really tough. Man when we made it to level 10 then level 11 wooot.
Killerah the answer to your question last night about the -10 scores is if you don't kill the creatures then you'll go down in points if you get killed. So when you came in they got you right off the bat. As you continue playing the score will reverse itsself and you'll be adding points to the total team score and yours.
We need to remove the map dm 1v1 Crash from the server , it locked up when we tried to play it.
Level 12 is now our goal and come out with a win in Tokara Forest.
Good Job last night everybody. CS

Back