Game night?

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
WHO: Tribe of Judah's CS 1.6 players.

WHERE: 8.9.9.48

WHY: Because we can.

WHEN: Well, that's what this thread is about.

What date, days, and times are best for our active CS 1.6 players for a game night?

For me, it would be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings between 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. Central and random times Saturday afternoon and Sunday after church.

I will try and hop on during some of those times too. I just got a new prof and he is really laying on the homework.

I'm available most nights of the week. Tuesdays through Thursdays, I'm only available after 9 PM Eastern.

I am always gaming somewhere, I am always at the mercy of family and arrg the telephone so I have tendencies to suddenly leave :( Big Daddy cc.slim moments of rescue comfort and hehehehe discipline. Tues n thurs are now 6 to 9 classes (cst) so those days are shot until dec 14. But I'm here n there so just add cc.slim to friends list and holler. P.s I had a idea to add to the bazillion other ideas and that is to have three on three scrims were a member finds two others from out yonder to play another team that has done the same. Well just a idea to promote da server and the Team.

thursdays and through x-mas break we play alot tooz

PUT THE CHRISTMAS MAPS ON ZOMG!!!!! SO PRO WITH HAPPY SONGS!

PUT THE CHRISTMAS MAPS ON ZOMG!!!!! SO PRO WITH HAPPY SONGS!

On CS map, xmas_lodge.

Music: "We're simply having a wonderful Christmas time." Do do do, na na na. "The moon is right, the spirits up, were here tonight, ohh that's enough..."

I'm always around, if people are in the server.

Hmm..maybe for the month of December we could add a christmas map rotation..I will look around for some good christmas maps..

:D so fun!!! P.s can the map time be dropped a lil? The time is set so high I really show how bad I am hehehe and when its a hour n a half long I get to play one map at the best two.

Back