Game night(s)?

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Curious when everyone feels we should get together. I'm very flexible as I live in Alaska and it's about 5pm here when I jump on the PC, but I personally can't make Tuesday/Thursdays. As a group though, we should all decide and put in whatever input possible. Should we even have certain genre nights (FPS Fridays, Music Mondays)? Having them earlier in the day?

Throw out any suggestions ya have. :)

hmmmm

I like Friday evenings, but im not sure it will work for everyone.

tuesdays and wednesdays i am off usually so that would be good, however when school starts i may not have a steady schedule with which to work. im up for anything!

I can pretty much any day... after midnight Eastern... Other than that my schedule is pretty crazy and random.

Since I am part of the TF2 competitive team (they need a decent Demoman), I reserve Sunday and Tuesday nights for that, and I prefer to get some extra practice on the TF2 Thursday game night.

Aren't Friday nights free in the ToJ game night schedule? I believe I can attend most of the time on Friday nights.

Hey I'm usually home on Fridays. My brother may be coming over to school me in some Warhammer, but I can see if he will bring KZ2 and Resistance 2 with him if anyone will be on those.

Let's try to get something going this Friday since that works for some of us. Uncharted 2 co-op maybe? If not that, just check the games list and message the player when you see them on. ^_^

Hmm, I work/have church most nights... And have crazy homework.. Mon/Tues are the only days I can really promise anything... Other than the general "after 11ish Eastern at night."

Back