GAB update (Goblit, Avesther, Bannard)

Icthus

So they were in San Jose, CA for the weekend. We tried to treat them well, but Treebranch still lives here.

Yesterday, I took them for a short little bike ride along the coast which you can find here. Most of the family did well, but lets not talk about that... It was a beautiful day and we had much fun.

We had lunch then bought fresh fish and crab off the pier in Santa Cruz. We later gathered at Calvary Church in Los Gatos and had a LAN party where we proceeded to over run Tarren Mill and BBQ the fish, crab and some sausages.

A good time was had by all.

As a note, that was the first WoW they have played in over a week!!!!! :eek::confused:

Lasting memories of a great time! It was great fun and I will have the scars to prove it as soon as I heal! Don't worry Samj I just fell off the bike a few times, but I didn't fall off the cliff into a crater hehe. Thank you so much to our tour guides Icthus and Baddwin and Deuteronomy. This trip has turned out to be an awesome experience...I wish I could just travel around the states and meet everyone but alas, that isn't free and neither is time...just ask my accountant. We do plan to take another trip soon though....it was just too much fun not to do again.

Thank you for coming to visit us guys, we had a great time. I wish it could have been longer, but I'm glad to have had the time we did have.

Avgob.JPG

Avesther, Goblit, and Bannard coming out of a souvenir shop in Virginia City, NV.

Last edited:
Don't you guys remember the one photo from two years ago?

He had more of a beard too.

Goblit seems much taller in real life than in the game too.

Woot PIC...note look for blacksmith to mount khorium training wheels to Gobbys bike

Yeah I love it, I snagged the picture to put on my album on myspace....woot!

Was chocolate involved in the accident Gobby....told you eyes ahead....look left, look right, check your mirrors....gonna have to send you to remedial mount school....lol. Glad you guys had fun time.....Cory and I are about the same height as Avesther and puffster....lol. Have safe trip home!

We are in Red Bluff....never quite made it to the coast before we got tired and stopped....oh well..next time! There is just so much to see, but we saw the best part of the US anyways...all the people who play WOW! lol

Samj, chocolate was not involved...and I was lucky, I was far enough ahead that no one saw anything.

See.......God made it so that no one saw the death defying crash. What I want to know is how you got my tennis shoes Goblit.........Put up more pictures ...Love the Picture.

I bet you are taller in real life..........lol.......

Young

I am taller than Meli in real life! We are now in Salem Oregon. Tomorrow we are hoping to be back in Canada. The mountain pass west of Golden BC has been closing off and on in the past couple weeks due to mudslides so it will likely take some time to get through....and Avesther has a golf game he doesn't want to miss.

My sister sent me pictures from home. Last night it snowed and froze and powerlines are down and...I want to stay in the sun...in my shorts....I miss Cali already hehe.

More pictures to come.

I wish I had more time to take off and spend getting to know my WoW friends. Cory, Tara and Tristan, it was a pleasure. I can't imagine why you'd be tired after the trip you've made. You'll be happy when you get home and can go back to work to get rest. I felt like I would have liked to have more time to get to know you, unfortunately I had gotten one of my really bad headaches that morning and was still struggling with it while you were here, so wasn't up to par.

Dixie says Hi and it was a pleasure meeting you also.

Are you all having withdrawals? Trust me, the twitching goes away in about 2 weeks. Not sure about the index finger movements though.... might take a bit longer for that. God Bless the rest of your travels home and may you all be rested and refreshed soon.

EVERYONE is taller than Meli in real life. ~.~ Oh well. I am a short Asian girl you know.

Glad you guys are having lots of fun. That way you guys can take another trip really soon....to the East Coast. =P

**strums her mandolin***lets out a sigh...sings not greatly:
Gettin off work seein smoke at the lake
They had fun without me,
Fired up a Tauren bake.
Hope they saved room for our spree
At the Tin Star Tex Mex place
We met a new kind of creature
Must be a holy service type
Kept askin "do ya need anything"
How are you doing"
"Is there anything I can get you"
"Is your food ok"