FYI

Khalipso

hey i'm having a computer issue at the moment so my in game time will be null for a few days. :S

the tech guys think my motherboard is bad and they're sending out a tech to replace it. good thing is tho, it's still under warranty and i won't have to pay for anything!

i'll be back in game asap! keep the light on for me :D

i have a tech coming out sometime tomorrow, so we'll see. hopefully this will fix it and i'll be back in game tomorrow. :D

i know right? only problem is... it didn't fix the problem. so they're sending it off to the tech center... so it will probably be sometime next week before i'm in game on a regular basis. i might try logging in on my older PC, but not sure i can do much more than craft lol.

hey i'm able to play quite well on my older PC. so i'll see you all in game today! :D

laptop has been sent off to the shop for repair, now just waiting for it to be returned. just in case anyone was curious :D

i got my laptop back, yay!! had to spend all afternoon and overnight downloading swtor, wow, iTunes, etc... but i'm all set and ready to go! i'll be in game off and on throughout the weekend. hope to see everyone on sometime soon! :D

Glad to hear you got your laptop back! I've been absent lately due to work. I'm running network cable for one of my customers at their new building so didn't get home until almost 9pm last night. I'll be there part of the day today as well. Hopefully, I'll be on late this afternoon and tonight.

Hey guys!
Hows it going, hope all is well. I havent had much play time lately due to a heavy school load this quarter and work has been extremely busy as well.
I am hoping things will settle down soon and I can get back to playing more, but that may not happen till around Christmas since I have 3 certification exams coming up in december.

Look forward to seeing you all soon

Aaron
Aaeryyn

Good to hear from you Aaron. I've been slammed with work lately and haven't been able to get on either. I'm running network wire for a customer moving their production to a new building. They and a few other customers have been keeping me busy. It's good for a healthy checkbook balance, though! PTL! Hope your exams go well, Aaron!

Back