FYI First Game 19th

Talon

Our first Ages of Empires 2 game night is tonight. From 4-6pm PST/7-9pm EST on my computer 131.191.62.217. All toj/cga are welcome, you dont have to be associated with the chapter to play. If you have relatives/friends that want to play, go ahead and play (there is no admin ability or language filter built in :( ). The game will be set for 2 hour limit, the teams will be decided in game. In the event of a game crash (been happening a lot) then I will fire it right back up, with the last saved game, so jump back on. If you have Team Speak then hop on the cgalliance TS server (in the connections pinned thread) and join us, we can create multiple channels, one each team if necessary.

woot i pwned some n00b computers thjis mortning and yuesterday so im ready

If you can't beat the computer on hard don't come.............

LOL!!

Really I am kidding. I might try to swing bye.

Good Luck, Have Fun, Only u; For the people that are going to play on Talon's AoE2 game.

Btw, I dont own the game, I'm just all-talk. ;)

PS: I'll get the game when I can afford it.

doh i am sooo late!!

Dad gum WoW and dinner...

But then i could not find the game...

Last edited:
Yeh, just atown and I were there, we played a quick game and shut it down.
A set schedule will be set so we can have less confusion/more knowledge of when it is.

ohhh.

I just played against 2 computers on hard and wiped them!!

I do miss the expansion where villigars work on their own and farm ques...

I only have AoE 1 and the expansion. I want to get AoE 2 and its expansion and I can't wait for 3 but I need money first. (stupid McDonalds lost my application four times :mad: )

If anyone has AoE 1 and wants someone easy to pwn the just ask me if I'm not busy I'll try and get on.

Back