Funniest Natural Selection moments

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Gather 'round the electrified resource tower and share some tales of humor. Take a few minutes and post a story about the funniest thing you've done, had done to you, or witnessed in Natural Selection.

My funniest experience in NS? Two words:

Gorge rush.

As if seeing an entire team of marines tremble in fright at the sight of six chubby quadripeds wasn't funny enough, I turned around (after getting my third health spray kill) and saw about seven offense chambers in the lobby outside Hera reception. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

Okay, who's next? *G*

I didn't know where i was going in this crazy map (i forgot name) i got lost soon, and found my self surrounded by hungry hungry alient mouth
wow.gif
lol the other team were laughin so much cuz i started running and hopping about tryin to dodge the biting mouth
tounge.gif

The one time I played Natural Selection, it happened to be with Tek in a server full of people who knew how to play the game. I was probably the only one that thought it was funny, but I remember I'd laugh like crazy every time I saw Tek ambush some poor marine and bite his head off. Seeing Tek as a terrorist or ct in Counter-Strike is pretty amusing; but seeing Tek as some pig-alien biting people's heads off is pretty dang funny.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TastyWheat @ Dec. 31 2003,12:35)]The one time I played Natural Selection, it happened to be with Tek in a server full of people who knew how to play the game.  I was probably the only one that thought it was funny, but I remember I'd laugh like crazy every time I saw Tek ambush some poor marine and bite his head off.  Seeing Tek as a terrorist or ct in Counter-Strike is pretty amusing; but seeing Tek as some pig-alien biting people's heads off is pretty dang funny.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thats some funny stuff there.. though i'd consider saying its amusing to see tek as a terorirst of ct in CS
wow.gif
u know.. he IS the founder of ToJ he can kic.. mmmff!

*gets dragged off by tek*

*chuckle* Yes, well, the difference between my gameplay in Counter-Strike and in Natural Selection is that I'm actually good at NS. Any game that lends itself to melee and explosive weapons is where it's at for me. That's why I've always preferred NS over CS, since NS was released. That, and its unique gameplay.

biggrin.gif

Hmm... I have had plenty of funny times in NS... but which one deserves recognition.  Oh yea I know which one.

I was getting ready to leave a game so I could take a little break.  I type in universal chat, "gg ima leaving now", when all of a sudden I noticed that I could hear an egg gestating, so I ran up the stairs in the Feedwater hive and found a lil bitty egg, so I do what every respectable marine would do and take out my knife and just keep slashing it over and over again.  It actually took a little while for it to die (probably becoming fade or onos or something) anyway after it died I said in universal chat, "lol adios for real now".  Seemed funny at the time because I could just imagine the person in the egg sitting at home at their computer yelling at the top of their lungs "STOP THAT"!  

hehe... still makes me giggle thinking about it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 01 2004,10:30)]Any game that lends itself to melee and explosive weapons is where it's at for me.
Theres always knife, and nade spamming in spawn ;)

More supsensful than funny...

I was the marines, about 8 of us vs 8 of them, the level looked like from a vent shaft, anyhow, 5 of us were dead, the final 3 of us were left, final round. I could hear the screeching and screaming getting closer and closer, btw some idiot commander sold out our stuff, err. I happen to notice a small vent right where our spawn is, I went in, as I was crawling in, I could hear the 2 marines shooting berserkly.  I saw a light at the end of the vent, darn it, it was a locked bars, I went back to the entrance, and noticed everything was sooo quiet, look at my tab, I was the only one left, ahhhh. I scared...heart beating, awwww, then I heard a thump as I made it half way to the vent entrance, i could see something moving towards me, thought it was my imagination, at point blank range, a skelk(forgot the word, the one that has a bite attack), it was bitting me left and right, manage to kill it, soo low health.  THEN i could hear something trying to break something, at locked bars was the giant thing-a-ma-gig (looks like an ultralisk in sc) trying to break down the locked bars, i was shooting at it like a wild man, then i ran out of ammo, *sobs*, take out my pistol, no ammo, *cries*, then got killed by that flying thing (looks like a mutalisk) from the locked bars. scary being all alone, in a dark, small place.  
laugh.gif

Back