Funniest April Fools Day joke this year

I have to admit, even though I don't particularly care for April Fools Day jokes, this year was especially weak. DeviantArt's was funny without being mean or destructive, but even Blizzard's jokes were so-so. I did get a kick out of the two-headed ogre thing, but I was just short on chuckles this year. Hrm.

I think Googles possible pair fo april fools jokes are ones that I wish to see resolved or dissolved fairly soon. Obviously the one about opening a google moon base was april fools, but what about their offering a gig of storage for e-mail accounts complete with google algorithms for organizing your e-mail? I can only imagine the accuracy of spam filtering implemented by google. I hope this isn't a hoax.

gmail.google.com I think

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ April 02 2004,12:14)]I have to admit, even though I don't particularly care for April Fools Day jokes, this year was especially weak. DeviantArt's was funny without being mean or destructive, but even Blizzard's jokes were so-so. I did get a kick out of the two-headed ogre thing, but I was just short on chuckles this year. Hrm.
The two headed ogre thing was fake?

Oh I must've read it wrongly. I thought you were serious. huh. Did you see the one about the UFO in London? Well, I forget what year it was but on April Fools Day a while back out of nowhere came a big round looking UFO hovering slowly through the buildings of London. It landed in a park and (took a while!) some people phoned the police, when they got there the bottom of the 'craft' opened up and a person wrapped in foil stepped out. The police ran away and all this comotion was made. Well, it turned out to be the CEO of Virgin Records! And the 'craft' was a hot air balloon! True Story!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mrpopdrinker @ April 02 2004,6:39)]The two headed ogre thing was fake?
Yeh, I thought that was a bummer, too. It would've been pretty fun to try out, at least...

Back