Freednshost.info

Sir_Ryan

For about a month, I've been getting a "Page Cannot Be Displayed" error whilst using IE on certain sites, such as worldnetdaily.com. The list of solutions on the error page suggest that I visit a "www.freedhost.info" website, to see if the site I tried to access is listed on there. I've searched for a solution to this problem using search engines, and I read somewhere it may be caused by spyware or a virus of sorts, this "freednshost.info". Does anyone have any information on this?

could be one of those 2 make sure you have all the latest windows up dates/ also you can try clearing your cache/cookies and cold booting (leaving computer off for 20 seconds) that sometimes will resolve the issue

Ok, I've tried what you've suggested LoJ, but to no avail.

Que Pasa, I can't view the websites that offer Ad-Aware 6 as a download, and when I tried to download it from Download.Com, I get the same error message I posted about, the freednshost.info.

Could you possibly send it to me via e-mail or something?

Nevermind, QP, I found it on another site and downloaded it there instead. I'll let you know if it fixes it or not (*crosses fingers and prays*)

you can go to PCPitstop.com and they scan your computer, usually for performance but they also let you know if you have any spyware/virus.

Well, PandaSoftware updates their virus database at least once daily, so if you have any viruses it'll let you know.

Well, after installing Ad-aware and running through the process, I've had no probs so far. Thanks for all the help dudes. I may also check into scanning for viruses, and I don't think it will hurt to do it often.

cool.gif

pandasoft is good, but i was having some serious problems with my compy, (the homepage kept getting reset to a weird website) and I ran adaware and it didn't find it. I didn't bother to run the pandasoft. It was about that time to reformat again, so thats whats going on right now.

Back