FREE!!! SoE/SOE Fantasy FOOTBALL!!! JOIN NOW!

are you talking about Dikaios, the one u cant pronounce? Its a greek word, It means righteous, or righteous man. But ya since i've been back at school there is absolutely no time for GW, its a shame, but trying to juggle school, work and ministries is a little hard, and fantasy football doesnt take up near as much time as GW :)

All I have to say is that the Dark Angel's were lucky that Shaun Alexander decided he didn't have to show up in Detroit. I demand a rematch! :D

are you talking about Dikaios, the one u cant pronounce? Its a greek word, It means righteous, or righteous man. But ya since i've been back at school there is absolutely no time for GW, its a shame, but trying to juggle school, work and ministries is a little hard, and fantasy football doesnt take up near as much time as GW :)

yea...cool. Thanks.

Well would have been nice if Trent Green and Carson Palmer and Larry Johnson Showed up for me as well :p

That was week 1 Thrawn, I'm pretty sure you won't be last after this week! We have like 13 more weeks to go!

ok...just gotta brag a little before I start losing...

'cept week 4 should be easy for me ;)...j/k Dredd

2-0 record...both leagues...w00t

Go...Epic Combustion x2!!!

ok...just gotta brag a little before I start losing...

'cept week 4 should be easy for me ;)...j/k Dredd

2-0 record...both leagues...w00t

Go...Epic Combustion x2!!!

Epic Combustion...that sounds like something you have when you eat alot of greasy pizza..or maybe its epic conjestion :p

Back