Free, legal eBooks and art at Tor.com until 7/27/08

MaidMirawyn

Hey! Head to the Tor site immediately! Until Sunday, 7/27/08, Tor.com is giving away nearly two dozen eBooks and a bunch of gorgeous wallpapers!* That's free, downloadable, DRM-free sci fi and fantasy novels! Woohoo!

Go! NOW!

*Including the original cover art for The Dragon Reborn and Sandworms of Dune, and one by Boris Vallejo; some do have unclothed or scantily clad figures, but nothing sexually suggestive

So hey, I downloaded them all because I'm selfish. Any of them good? :p I'm a huge Ender's Game fan (and the whole series) and Terry Goodkind fan. Which would you recommend on that list? Off that list?

Hey! Head to the Tor site immediately! Until Sunday, 7/27/08, Tor.com is giving away nearly two dozen eBooks and a bunch of gorgeous wallpapers!* That's free, downloadable, DRM-free sci fi and fantasy novels! Woohoo!

Go! NOW!

*Including the original cover art for The Dragon Reborn and Sandworms of Dune, and one by Boris Vallejo; some do have unclothed or scantily clad figures, but nothing sexually suggestive

Thank you /bows. I have downloaded them all.

Just installed Mobipocket and transferred all the free eBooks to the SD card I use with my Pocket PC.

Good times.

Back