Free Guild Wars 2 Trials

Flamethrøwer

Hey everyone - if you're interested in trying out Guild Wars 2 for FREE, check out this link: Guild Wars 2 Free Weekend Event

You will need to download the whole game client, but you will have no gaming restrictions during this time.

I have two invitations left, and they will go to the first two to reply IN THIS THREAD. No PMs please.

- Flame

I have an additional invite left as well (provided there are still codes available)

Marinus requested no PMs, but in order to give out the codes (provided they are still available) require an email address to send them too. I can only safely guarantee one more from me personally, two are in limbo right now, but Icthus, since you're the first responder requesting one, if you feel comfortable PMing me an email address I'll have Anet send you the code.

As far as I've been able to find, you have to have a code just to down load the client. If I'm wrong, can someone post the link to the client?

Aye, it looks like you'll need a code before you can download the client. Or you can try making an account at GuildWars2.com without a code and from there you should be able to download the client, you just won't be able to play.

Sorry about the pm thing. I wanted to be able to check the thread without having to log in, but I forgot I would need your email. If you still need a code, pm me the email address and ill get it to you now.

Back