Free Frostweave bags

Jethiel

I am not asking for tips of any kind; just able to now make Frostweave bags for your alts. Just send an in game email to Jethiel with 60 Frostweave cloth, 12 Infinite Dust and 2 Eternum Thread. Please include the name of the toon you would like the bag(s) mailed to and I will gladly help you out!

*if prices are cheaper to buy 6 Bolt of Embued Frostweave than the Frostweave cloth and Infinite Dust than by all means consider going that route.

If you are still levelling from making the bags Joe, we can send you some guild mats and have you craft the guild bags too for a bit (we usually try to give our new guildies a welcome gift of 4 bags so we use them quite often)

That sounds great Anita. I really don't know how long I will be leveling from making them (still appears orange in my list) but I was already wanting to 'replace' the bags that were given to me when I joined. Just trying to give back - everyone has been so helpful and I love this guild!

I was also thinking for when people create a new character if they need some immediate uber storage.

But how long did it take to reach 449? I went from 437 to 447 by making 15 bags :)

Maybe they made the profession leveling easier too?

I don't think we could get these for any of our other toons could we? I have a Tauren Shaman I'm wanting to lvl up once I get back on WoW

If you are referring to the free bags we give as a welcoming present for new guildies, this is a one time affair and is intended for guild members only.

Oh well. I tried. I have a toon a part of the guild. Is it possible to transfer those to my new toon?

I've never heard of a BoA bag. Most you could do is get someone to put the items up for like 1 copper in the netural AH and then buy them with your horde guy.

NB: you cannot buy items in the neutral AH from your own account (that's why a friend has to put them in the neutral AH for you)

Back