Free CoD: Black Ops this weekend on Steam

tomfoolery_79

Free play for this weekend only. I'm going to download it and check it out. Must use Steam, but honestly if you aren't using Steam by now, shame on you :p

It's a free multiplayer demo, worth checking out for sure though, it's not crap like MW2 was. >_>

I might download it just to see how well it runs (if at all) on my 5-year old machine. I could not get Batman: AA running on it.

got into it and was fun... However I could not find the method to set a friends list so I could watch for you guys, much less could not find the ability to name myself, BUT it knew me at tagtarsis for some reason.... /shrug

I own a copy of Black Ops. I should be online a good portion this weekend. Lets get some games going! My steam name is "Mytharon" (no "" ofc). Friend me and I will be sure to accept. Just let me know your from forums =)

I own a copy of Black Ops. I should be online a good portion this weekend. Lets get some games going! My steam name is "Mytharon" (no "" ofc). Friend me and I will be sure to accept. Just let me know your from forums =)

I tried to add you as friend but it says that no account with that name exists.

OK I played about 8-10 games last night on the combat training. (assumming I am grouped up with noobs when I do this.)

BUT I started getting the hang of this and umm got fairly good.

As you can see from my screen shot I finished my last game at a kill to death ratio of 5.33

Last edited:
lol.... combat training is offline mode with bots... :p

Also, I have a steam account I dont use with BO on it if anyone wants to make a deal :D

Humm, that would explain my last game, but they all had goofy player names, and were fairly smart. Was shocked the first game how bad I did....... Need to rebind my crouch button.

Downloaded this a played a couple of games. I think I have been playing FPSes for too long, because this did nothing for me. If I want some mindless violence I will probably fire up TF2. :)

Already uninstalled.

played Planetside for a few hours today, MAN it was fun... I got up to rank 5 and now I am a advanced combat medic capable of rezing those who die. and basic engineer.

If any of you are playing this, we can go with what ever faction you want, I just prefer the blue ones.

But I am willing to play any group you would like.

Had some epic battles in one place today.

played Planetside for a few hours today, MAN it was fun... I got up to rank 5 and now I am a advanced combat medic capable of rezing those who die. and basic engineer.

If any of you are playing this, we can go with what ever faction you want, I just prefer the blue ones.

But I am willing to play any group you would like.

Had some epic battles in one place today.

Wait i thought they closed down planetside servers a long time ago? Is this new or the same old game from before?

Back