FoW and UW Access Weekend

Anyone done any UW or FoW yet? i got one in last night... just over 2 hours... one shard dropped... got about 2k of stuff from the merchant (plus just over 30 dark remains drops that im debating on what to do with... want some advice on that one)

i got bout 3 shards too and 3k worht of drops

shardz

remains are the best source of glitter dust. Use a expert salvage kit, then go to a rare material trader and look to see what things cost. Then Hit up the wiki. Most rare materials are made with dust and something(s) else. ie: leather squares+dust= elonian leather.

SO....(this is why you should pickup and salvage everything not just sell it)

figure out what common materials you have, then find what rare materials you can make with them and well....go make'em. Then sell that back to the trader. If you do the math right, you'll make a pretty good profit.... 4-6k just from junk junk white stuff

If you stock pile you're materials, and hit the market when it's good....you can easily make 20 - 30k depending on what you're selling...and how much of it

Last edited:
well I haven't been able to get on till 7:30 and then no one wanted to go (except for stc's group, but they were camped at the factions access to UW/FoW)

Wow, I've been in the FoW twice today and the UW too many times to count.

Talon, Avenger, and I have perfected the UW spider run. We can do one in 30-40 minutes. We took one guildie on a free spider run today and took two paying customers. We got 20k for the last run, not to mention the ectos that dropped.

Its a shame that you have to wait for favor except on this special weekend. Most fun I've had in-game in a long time.

spider run... thats so you can get a pet spider right? people pay for that? cool!

and C$ maybe 20 mins after you left we got a trapping group together in ToA. dont ya love that stuff? :D

Well, I went to the Fissure for the first time, and the Underworld for the second. That's more PvE than I usually get to do in weeks!

i think we really need to more of a PvE night, like FoW/UW, or if we have no favor then like SF or tombs. that stuff is really fun, and its a good way to bond and of course.. get uber stuff!!!

i also wouldnt mind spear heading this event either. tho it probably would have to be on a weekend (cause school g2g to bed early for school, at least until summer)

Back