Forums Speed

Goose62

Is it just me ... or most of the time you access these forums, it's ridiculously slow? The other times, it's at a decent speed.

I don't know, i've seen lots of people complain about it, but I myself have only noticed it a few times..and that was just after the recent forum move.

i'm experiencing the same problem as well...the toj website sometimes takes forever to load as well. I thought moving to a new host was suppose to solve this problem

.seek.

For me during the morning the forum is very fast. But later in the day, I guess during "prime time", the traffic is heavy and the forum is PAINFULLY slow.

It has improved a littel recently but still has spats of being slower than anything else i know.

During the day is when I /really/ notice how slow it is. Sometimes I walk away from my computer when I click on a forum post to give it time to load.

right now its working great (1835 EST)

I usually expirience slow down's in the mornings (between 0800 - 1100 EST) when I check the forums before going to college...I'm gonna monitor it tomorrow and report back if there are any slow downs...if I don't post all is well!

.seek.

Now it's better, but before it was faster when I was on dial-up and that's saying something.
biggrin.gif

I've experienced random patches of slowness not really any paticular time just sometimes I head here and it's slow.

Right now it is faster then I have seen it in a very long time, though it still not that fast.

Back