Forums members NOT yet registered in ToJ

UXZero

Tribe of Judah Aion Chapter Leader
Attention!! If your name is in this list, then you still need to register with Tribe of Judah in order to become part of the guild! Please take a few minutes to fill out the Tribe of Judah membership application here membership. Membership approval usually takes about 24 hours, but I'm working with Tek7 to get that done as fast as possible.

Format-
Forums name in bold
Character name - class - profession

This is just a list of all the the people playing Aion through CGAlliance.

Server: Siel
Race: Elyos

DrHammy
Addisonro - Warrior
Shanah - Scout
Ellawynn -

Hope I didn't miss anyone!

Note: I will delete your post in here after I update it. That way I don't have to go though pages to find people.

Last edited:
I thought I was a TOJ member but applied anyway.

I got this message.

An account with that e-mail address has already been registered. If you joined ToJ in the past, you may have an inactive account. Contact membership@toj.cc to have your account re-activated.

Sending an email to get my account re-activated.

I thought I was a TOJ member but applied anyway.

I got this message.

An account with that e-mail address has already been registered. If you joined ToJ in the past, you may have an inactive account. Contact membership@toj.cc to have your account re-activated.

Sending an email to get my account re-activated.
pendragyn, if you don't receive a response from our Membership Administrator before lunch time tomorrow (Monday, Sept. 21), send me a PM with the e-mail address and handle you previously used to join Tribe of Judah and I'll try to look up your account. I would normally give our Membership Admin more time to reply, but I'm trying to help get the guild started in time for the Tuesday release.

Thanks again Tek for getting me re-activated.

Im back in as a TOJ member!

Id log into AION again but my eyes are crossed from all my comuter time today lol. And its late and there will be a queue time.

See you guys soon!.

I must have accidentally posted as my daughters ID "PvPgirl" by accident. We use the same PC sometimes.

I will be primarily playing her characters anyway as she goes to school and doesn't get to play much.

I filled out the ToJ app and after another bout of deliberation, have decided once again to be:

Sklurb - Templar
Jakooki - CLERIC (not chanter)

Ummmm ... I've been a TOJ member for over a year. Do I have to join again? :eek:
No, you don't. :) It just so happens that most of the members joining the Aion guild joined Tribe of Judah in the last day or so.

I've also seen situations where most members of a new guild are current or long-time members, like in Warhammer Online.

I found your ToJ user profile here, so you're good to go.

Tek, I had recently logged into my ToJ profile, so I was like ... "Nuh-uhhhh ... I'm a member ... >>."

Thanks for checkin'.

You can remove PvPgirl from this list since she is too young to be filling out forms online. I helped her when she needed to type a message before, but an application would be a great effort for her.

I have an update for my characters class/craft for the guild roster, but was uncertain where to post it:

Account: improvedai

Main Character:
Trespasser - Ranger - Handcrafting

Alt Character:
Husby - Gladiator - Weaponsmith

Now that I have switched mains, I will start climbing the levels. This week though I am moving to an apartment with my new wife :D, so I expect some gaming downtime. :D

See you in the Abyss.

Back