Forum bugs

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Hrm. I've noticed a few bugs in the forums already, so I thought I'd start this thread to help speed the troubleshooting process along.

1. The forum no longer lists "Forum led by" to the side but now includes the handles of moderators under the forum title.

2. The "Forum Jump" dropdown box at the bottom of each thread view no longer works.

A lot wider and skinner, unless thats just me...

And now, every header is led by someone / some people.

General discussion open to all members of all Christian gaming groups and visitors
Forum Led by: CCGR, daniel, PureFun, Tek7

(We should probably number the bugs, everyone.)

4. Intermittent web browser error pop-ups. Click here for an example. Was unable to reproduce bug in Firefox.

I haven't gotten that error yet, Tek.  I use msn browser.

23. No 'custom' skin

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Nov. 18 2004,12:12)]i havent got any errors in firefox yet... maybe its teks pc.
Or possibly Avant Browser, which is what I use as my primary browser. AB keeps getting worse with each release, though. I'm thinking of switching over to Firefox entirely.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Nov. 18 2004,4:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Nov. 18 2004,12:12)]i havent got any errors in firefox yet... maybe its teks pc.
Or possibly Avant Browser, which is what I use as my primary browser. AB keeps getting worse with each release, though. I'm thinking of switching over to Firefox entirely.
Good idea. If you have problems with the current 1.0 release, btw, you might want to get the 1.0PR version (I have flash issues with the recent version)

hey hes.....I'll have to install Ikonboard again, but i've had the problem with it listing the people underneath rather than to the side.....I'll let you know where its at. I've set up ikonboard on about 4 websites, I just have to install it locally.

Theres a slight FireFox bug where when u click the quick post, the window frame shrinks. Anyway u can fix that? When a persons' in rather grumpy mood, they don't want to see the little window going haywire allover. Makes u want to close it :|.

WOO HOO! QUICK REPLY!
biggrin.gif

not a bug but is there a way that I can setup in my own profile and see the threads I have been posting in??

Its really annoying (and forgetful) when you are posting in various threads from different forums.  Come back another day and you don't remember where you have been posting :/

Something like...

Posts Participating in:

list of say last 10??

Some of other websites use this feature, would be nice to see it here.

.seek.

i dont think there is a feature to do that at the moment. one person in forums used to put a tagline at the end of his posts so that he could do a search for that word and bring up all his posts.

The statistics at the bottom of th page have reverted to being reset.

Also on the bottom it says 'Not Found' which I'm thinking doesn't belong there.

Back