For Where

CGamer

Gnome Priest
Here is Theros' UI and in detail, if you have any questions ask away..

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
WoWScrnShot_040609_153746.jpg

Am I the only one who has noticed that the person with the most "Graphically elaborate" GUI is also the one on dialup?

Why is this only for Where? I love UIs too!!

He asked for it.

Am I the only one who has noticed that the person with the most "Graphically elaborate" GUI is also the one on dialup?

You would think it eats up a lot of memory but it actually stays around 40 megs.
Also if I am tanking I typically turn off everything but Bartender, Omen, Satrina Buff Frames and SCT which lowers it down to about 18-20 megs.

I tried back in TBC to just have the default UI in SSC & TK but i still dc...dc...dc...dc..well u get the point.

With each advancement from Classic to TBC to WotLK, my lag has gotten progressively worse, however w/ a new comp it alleviated the Graphic side of the problem however the bottleneck on dialup just cant suck in all the data.

Oh and forgot even the small BG's ike WSG or AB even cause me huge lag issues now whereas prior to WotLK i rarely ran into issues except in AV and EoTS

yeah my old comp choked badly in SSC but with the new comp I have no problems, now I just have to deal with 1k latency from satellite distance:(

ok here is my current UI. It has a sick red tint to all the buttons/borders/backgrounds but you cant see it well with the redish zone of Helfire. But you can get the idea at least.

shelby1.jpg

Back