For those of you on Terenas ...

Allanon

Part of the chained quest for getting keyed for Onxyia requires us to go to Stormwind for the confrontation between Marshal Maxwell and her. Myself and Deedlyt have this quest. As it turns out, this quest can be solo'ed as one of the NPC's Highlord Bolvar Fordragon will lay the smack himself. Sooooo ... if you are interested in watching Lady Onxyia turn into her dragon form, I will be attempting this quest this evening about 8:30 MST. Send me a msg and I'll add you to the RAID group. To be clear, we will only be fighting the elite guard Fordragon is taking on and only when they are down to about 1/4 of their health else we will die a very quick and painless death. I will be sending out a tell to the Stormwind chat as well for anyone who is interested in watching the fight. I am told it is quite unbelievable to watch Fordragon take on all the 60+ elite guards Onxyia sends on him and he still wins! Hope to cya tonight.

ROFL ... yeah I guess I should mention ... STAY BACK! My comment about taking out the guard being worked on is for those who are joining me in the quest. Otherwise you should sit back and watch the show. Thx Plankeye for pointing that out.

Back