For the Unbelievers.

Skibabinz

During my time on various online games, I've came across people of many faiths, or lack of faith, and I respect their beliefs. However I just can't help but want to pray for all those who absolutely refuse to know God. I'm referring to the youth who's only reason for choosing a stance such as atheism, or agnosticism, is merely because they think its cool, or maybe even because they think those little pointless questions like "can God make a rock so big he can't lift it", are supreme evidence against him. I'm also referring to the ones who think its utterly absurd to have any sort of religious belief system, and blame people of faith for the actions of the 9/11 hijackers. All I really am asking is a prayer or two for these people. I think Jesus said it best in Luke 23:34 "Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do", so I ask you to pray for these people.

Part of my permanent rotating prayer list runs for people like this. You have 1 or 2 specific I can target from there. Praying.

Back