For the time being...

XionTawa

For the time being I have respec'd holy, mainly for one reason...Badges...I NEED Badges, and being Ret, I am having trouble (as posted before) getting into groups due to their rep... So I am currently holy, and am 200 mana away from meeting Kara reqs...so if you need a healer, please, ask me...I am bored... My full intention is to go back Ret after I obtain what I need, but will keep the set for back up healing... If for some reason I find healing fun, and decide to stick with it, I will let ya'll know...

Hey Noix,
More power to you, I hope you don't get annoyed with my constant questions and such but....
I find myself pretty much in the same boat as you,Love Ret and PVP, just hit 70 (3 or 4 weeks ago) and have most of my S1 gear and some blues.
I have been looking at some of the offsets for paladins, and don't see a lot of hit rating....except in the uber heroic gear.
I am thinking of respeccing for a time as well, but if I do I am not sure where to start farming
Do I hit up regular instances then (hopefully)Kara ,then heroics or am I missing something in the order.

Also, please let me know how holy works out I may try it, but I like the Idea of smash face and going prot

Back