Fletching

Avengar

Hail all, i know you don't know me well, but I have on continued with my craft from a short break to level and earn some gold. I hope to get to 750-800 range before leveling for a while longer then returning to my craft. I have gotten to 557 recently (you may not know that because the Herald somehow decided to not show me anymore) mostly on my own gold earned through hunting. I have been doing consignments up untill now because of my low funds. Now i have run into the huge time problem of having to go to various places to get my materials and not being able to buy more then a few consignments worth of materials. So anyone who is willing to help me out with my efforts would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Message me online and I can give ye some funds.

Most anyone over 40 probably has pretty good cash flow, so the main difficulty is just finding each other to make the transfer...

Go Crafters!!!

I have recently hit the 600 mark in my fletching skill! And as some of you may know I have also hit 400 in Spell Crafting! And have decided to extend my services to anyone who might need them (mostly for lower levels, but will do what I can) so just give me a PM on the boards or send me in game if you need anything. And I am willing to help anyone with deciding on what to do as far as spellcrafting goes. Thats it for now. /salute
smile.gif

Back