Flashpoint Friday

Aleron

Eh?
We're looking to do a Flashpoint or two on Fridays starting this Friday (1/24/14). Think of some flashpoints you want to get done and hop on!

We haven't specified a time as yet. Due to Aleron and my times it will probably be after 9:00 pm EST.

As Kahiel saw on my Facebook page, my hard drive became corrupted after a neighborhood power failure last night. I'm not sure when I'll be back on.

I saw Floyd on line but we were short for an FP. Keep us updated on your computer's status and maybe we can try this weekend (lots of snow here, looks like we will be inside a lot).

Finally got swtor reinstalled. Going to install TS and update my Nvidia drivers, then I should be good to get online.

Floyd and I were chatting in game about Flashpoints. We'll be doing Colicoid War Game this Friday. You can pick it up either on Belsavis at the second map outpost or on the fleet. It's a level 41 Flashpoint, so it should be good for anyone in their low to mid 40s. I plan on going with my Juggernaut.

Being Valentine's Day, I will be out with my wife. My subscription is ending next week so I am not sure how much I will be in game. Also, been a really rotten week, I just haven't had the motivation to play.

Ah, Valentine's Day. Sorry to hear you're having a bad week. I'll probably be on tomorrow but we'll play it by ear to see if there are enough to do a FP. Otherwise, we'll shoot for next Friday.

Had to work pretty late and now my wife wants to go out to dinner. We did the Valentine's dinner yesterday but we're heading out for a quick bite. I'll try to be on as soon as I get back.

Being Valentine's Day, I will be out with my wife. My subscription is ending next week so I am not sure how much I will be in game. Also, been a really rotten week, I just haven't had the motivation to play.

prof-farnsworth.jpg

Good news everybody! My wife gave the the go-ahead to renew. We were running short of money (no insurance, lots of meds) and we have enough for now. Yea.

prof-farnsworth.jpg

Good news everybody! My wife gave the the go-ahead to renew. We were running short of money (no insurance, lots of meds) and we have enough for now. Yea.

yay! and a good reason for me to check in with everyone...

i've got a new job about a month ago. one that i REALLY REALLY like, but it's been an adjustment for me in hours. better news is starting next week i'll be going to a 4-10 schedule. mon-thurs 2:30p to 1a, but i have fri, sat, and sun off! so i should be able to be more consistent with my play time. so mostly i'll be in game on fri, sat, and sun. God has truly blessed me lately, He's so AMAZING!!! :D

yay! and a good reason for me to check in with everyone...

i've got a new job about a month ago. one that i REALLY REALLY like, but it's been an adjustment for me in hours. better news is starting next week i'll be going to a 4-10 schedule. mon-thurs 2:30p to 1a, but i have fri, sat, and sun off! so i should be able to be more consistent with my play time. so mostly i'll be in game on fri, sat, and sun. God has truly blessed me lately, He's so AMAZING!!! :D
PTL on the new job! It'll be good to see you in game again. I've mostly been on the Imp side for the last couple of months. I know I won't be on this weekend due to the ESO beta, but I'll be back afterwards.

Back