First replay uploaded to ToJ site

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
The enemies were all around us. Our comrade, Eltolad, had fallen to their mighty forces. Elihu and I were left to defend ourselves against the combines armies of three powerful foes. Witness how we held our ground and came back to avenge our fallen comrade.

Tribe of Judah: Starcraft Chapter Replays

If there is enough interest in this section, I will post more replays in the future. Please comment if you download and view this replay. I promise it's entertaining.
biggrin.gif

Laf.. dled it already.. gotta watch it soon
tounge.gif
i hav to find Tek's strats if i wanna verse him someday *snigger*

[REVIEW] Ok.. Tek, u did wonderful job there, hahaah taking over the entire map with the almighty swarm and creep. I have noidea who the other guy was, but Elihu and u were on a nice team work through out the game against 3 comps. However, what was the other guy doing.. i guessed his strats wrong, i thought he was gonna lure those workers to his base, but instead, he jus let them destroy his own worker.. FATAL mistake.. losing a worker means your short by 50 minerals, and eve more minerals that the worker could've gathered.. he did the same process several times i believe. While Tek and Elihu was busy gathering the army. It was a nice job of Shared defense, Hydralisks, Zerglings, Zealots Photon and Dragoons. It would've been better if Elihu could've pulled more of Templars. *GG*

*bows* Thank you, thank you.

Eltolad was attempting Elihu's patented Drag N Drop™ manuever, with little success. If used successfully, it can drag away entire lines of AI opponent workers. If used unsuccessfully, your SCV/drone/probe is toast and you're out 50 minerals. It's a risk, true, but it's worth it when you see six drones following one probe all across the map--and cripple your opponent's economy.

As for a shared defense, it's something Elihu and I are quite used to. We have most of our comp stomp experience on that map, so we knew where to merge our forces and defenses. Then there was that bit about cannibalizing every base we destroyed. ^_^ That's always fun.

When u want a comp stompy game, like a 3v5 game, count me in
biggrin.gif
i'm proly the best AI econ ruiner :p i run around tehre own base at the start of the game.. they never get anyything done and all i need is a good teammate with fast defense or offense to wipe those out
smile.gif
well Eltolad was doing a horrible job though.. wasting about 3 workers.. if u fail on ur first attempt, its super risky to start again cuz computers will rush the weakest player they judge by scores (unit point, buliding point, and resource point) and as u said, it is risky :p Drag N Drop rox0rs

One point, they will stop at some point so u hav to go bak and attack them again. Probe or Drone is the best way since there health or shield regenerate if attacked. so u hav to use actually Hit N Run tactic as well.

That happened to me once.. it's the thingummy between Firewall and routing stuffs.. i got rid of the router, no clashing from now on. i control the routing through mah 1337 computer.

Back