Firefox users

Parakletos

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I found this guide that helps speed up your firefox browser. Works awesome for me!
smile.gif

http://forevergeek.com/open_source/make_firefox_faster.php

roxor this is awesome. all webpages load with 1337 speed. i'm assuming its loaded with para's admin_hax.

Firefox sucks, it usualy does not play media or correctly displays HTML coding stuff on a page so no

Yes I concur with hescomin...I find nothing special in Firefox.If I did I would be using for hours on end...I loath it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Dec. 31 2004,5:13)]Firefox sucks, it usualy does not play media or correctly displays HTML coding stuff on a page so no
Acctually that's IE's fault. FF is html compliant, but IE has never been it's a well known fact. But since it's been the only real game in town everyone's just coded sites to IE compatibility instead of web standards.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (l33tben @ Dec. 30 2004,8:49)]Yes I concur with hescomin...I find nothing special in Firefox.If I did I would be using for hours on end...I loath it.
If u don't have nothing to do with it, at least dont' say it sucks? rofl, u did not make sense at all to me.

it's IE that messed it up. Microsoft was sued quite many times cuz they wanted to lock IE as the only web browser available. Aparently im glad they failed. IE sucks.
smile.gif

Firefox is the only browser I use, works great, no complaints and I use it both at home for everything and work for researching new products, medications and protocols.
No popups and it ain't a stinking Microsoft Product full of bugs, flaws and security holes...

Yep, I have those mods on my FF
smile.gif
And yep, Firefox is teh bestest. Why? Extensions, my dear, extensions.

I don't feel safe using an IE browser...

Back