Finally!

congrats I just ascended recently enough now I am trying to change my secondary class and having difficulties

cheeseo said:
congrats I just ascended recently enough now I am trying to change my secondary class and having difficulties

What is your profession now and what are you trying to change it to? What's your specific problem? Congratulations on ascending!

well my class now is Mo/R I am trying to change it to Mo/W but I can't get to the end of the quest...stupid sand giants

/congrats Raknor

Seems everyone is ascending! Cheeseo, one thing that you might want to keep in mind.. if you ever want to go back to ranger, the ranger missions is a whole lot harder (in my opinion) that the warrior one. =)

However, you can always go back to your original secondary profession without doing the quest. I've never done Monk's Path, but I can switch my sub between Monk, Necro, and Ele at will.

When you switch to a different secondary, do you get any skills for that class or do you have to start from scratch? If you do have to start from scratch, I'm assuming that you have to buy/capture all of them since, in my case, I've done pretty much every quest in the game already.

You will have to capture and buy most of them... if you go to each outpost and city you might find that NPC's have a few new second class quests for you that include skills, but most of them you will have to purchase.

That means that I'll have to pretty much use all my remaining skill points on the new secondary skills that I want. Hmmm...skill points are now looking more precious. I wish I hadn't went on that skill buying frenzy a while back. Most of them I'll never use.

astrod00d said:
That means that I'll have to pretty much use all my remaining skill points on the new secondary skills that I want. Hmmm...skill points are now looking more precious. I wish I hadn't went on that skill buying frenzy a while back. Most of them I'll never use.

I switched my secondary to Monk, but because I don't even use anything other than Rebirth/Resurrect, I refuse to buy the Monk skills. I'm just gonna hang on to them in case I need to change it again later. All of my attribute points are in three Ranger skills and it would be a waste to spend skill points on skills that I willl never use. I suggest only getting the skills of your secondary profession that are attached to the attribute you use of that secondary.

astrod00d said:
I had a big problem with skill points... I switched from W/R to W/E to W/R to W/N to W/E to W/R to W/Me to W/R to W/Mo... I think =) I wanted to try out a lot of different combinations and I went back to Ranger a lot. I ran out of skill points somewhere in that whole thing. The fastest way for me to get more was to do Fissure. If you have a few hours you will get a skill point or two and a lot of $ if your lucky.

SilverSand said:
I had a big problem with skill points... I switched from W/R to W/E to W/R to W/N to W/E to W/R to W/Me to W/R to W/Mo... I think =) I wanted to try out a lot of different combinations and I went back to Ranger a lot. I ran out of skill points somewhere in that whole thing. The fastest way for me to get more was to do Fissure. If you have a few hours you will get a skill point or two and a lot of $ if your lucky.

Man...in your situation, it might be quicker to just restart the character. lol

Back