Finally, NIGHTFALL!!

devineministry

Hey guys, Well I purchased Nightfall CE today. I love the CE box mainly cause I really seem to enjoy the soundtrack alot. Also I like the idea of having a map to look at. I just wish I had purchased the other CE's for Prophecies and Fanctions. Oh well! :) Atleast, I now have it and I plan on installing and playing tommarrow afternoon/evening. I can't wait to jump in the story looks amazing and as always the graphics are top of the line in my opinion for a "free" online game.

Looking forward to the journeys that lie ahead! :)

Hey guys, Well I purchased Nightfall CE today. I love the CE box mainly cause I really seem to enjoy the soundtrack alot. Also I like the idea of having a map to look at. I just wish I had purchased the other CE's for Prophecies and Fanctions. Oh well! :) Atleast, I now have it and I plan on installing and playing tommarrow afternoon/evening. I can't wait to jump in the story looks amazing and as always the graphics are top of the line in my opinion for a "free" online game.

Looking forward to the journeys that lie ahead! :)

I'll have to join you in-game sometime to explore and quest! I'm only a second spear and level 7 or so, but I will soon change that. Muahahaha...

Back